Chapter 4 - Senorita

Arjun

I feel a hell lot of pain in my head, well that's not new for me. But i feel some new aroma near me, i open my eyes with a lot of difficulty and find a cup of Strong coffee on the poy. I snap my eyes continuously to get a clear vision, and i find a blur image walking towards the kitchen. I wipe my eyes and sit on the couch to look at the image but before that i lost it, still i know who is it.

"Think later, before it gets cold, pls have it. She prepared it with lot of efforts" My mind reminds me her immense effort for this coffee, and most importantly i myself feels like i needed it.

After a long time, someone offers me a morning coffee and that too directly up from bed. I take a sip of it and the very next moment i remember my mom and i miss her a lot. A sad smile occurs on my face and i finished the coffee offered for me. I hear some noise in the kitchen and heading towards there to look at her. I see her trying to get something from one of the cabinets above, she is trying her luck hard to get it but couldn't achieve it every time.

I smirks seeing her and walks towards her without giving much noise, or you can say a Cat walk. I slowly bends down and lifts her from her knees, i seriously don't feel her weight and she looks scared seeing me lifting her and she tries to get down but i stop her saying, "It's ok. Take whatever you want from the cabinet." but still, she struggles and pushing my hands down and this time i said in a cold tone, "Don't struggle much and i told you to get it what you want. FAST"

She shivers a little and i could sense it, she blinks and takes the box which she wants and looks at me to put her down. I slowly slides her down, where in, my hands are started rolling on her body and when it comes to her waist, i couldn't control anymore, i squash it slightly which gives me the pleasure and shiver to her. She stumbles when she finds my fingers on her waist while i squash it and she keep the boxes on the concrete slab and turns to my side immediately.

Her eyes are widen seeing me so close and he holds the slab back for her support and moving beside her to go out from me. I cage her in my arms by blocking her way at both the sides and stares her for a while. She too looks at me for sometime with a fear in her eyes and soon, she moves her gaze down of unable to face me. I see her breathe uneven coz of my proximity, i moves to her close and whispers in her earlobe, "You look so hot when you hide your blush and don't do it often in front of me. I can barely control myself but i won't give you the assurance for that"

I see her body gets stiffen listening me and smirks thinking my effect on her. I move away from her saying, "If you plan to cook something, then don't. I have asked someone to come today who is the only person stays here other than me". I look at her who is nodding her head like a robot, i smiled seeing her, don't know why but i like her big browny hazel eyes which widens more than normal size when she looks at me. I stopped admiring her and goes to my room to get ready to leave for my work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radhika

I wake up early and comes out from the room, only to find him still lying on the couch occupied by a deep slumber, but i could see he is blabbering something in his sleep. He often shrinks his forehead and holds it unknowingly. I hesitatingly move to kitchen and look for the milk, luckily i found the carton of milk in the fridge. I boiled it and prepared a strong coffee which is my favorite, i go to him and keep it on the poy near to him. I know he is in half sleep and anytime he can wake up, i immediately run to kitchen to avoid his stare on me.

I thought of doing something for the breakfast, i search for the groceries and gets it inside the Fridge, and i was looking for the other ingredients which is kept at the cabinets. I tried hardly to reach my hand at that level, but every time i am failing. And suddenly, i felt like i was flying in air, and what was that? before i understood and stumble i heard him saying me, "Take whatever, you want?"