26.

y/n walks into her house, smiling when she sees her grandpa napping on the couch. he's so adorable to her. y/n walks over and places a kiss on his forehead, grabbing a blanket off of the other end of the couch and gently placing it over him.

the girl smiles once more before walking upstairs to change out of her school uniform. she opens her closet and decides on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a shirt that was simple and comfortable. she changes quickly and puts on her sneakers before looking into her mirror and smoothing her hair down.

with one last glance at herself, y/n shrugs before walking back down the stairs and out the back door to her garden. she walks through her garden, checking on flower petals to make sure no insects had decided to munch on them.

a few minutes later, y/n hears footsteps behind her. she stands up, but before she can turn around she feels a strong and warm pair of arms wrap around her waist. she gasps, surprised from the action as her back meets a firm and toned chest.

jimin places his head on y/n's shoulder, and y/n pulls away just enough for her to look at jimin's handsome face.

"were you waiting long?" jimin asks softly, tucking a piece of y/n's hair behind her ear. y/n's heart is beating a mile a minute and a shy chuckle leaves her lips,

"no, i wasn't." she breathes, turning around so she could face jimin. his hands remain on her waist as they stare at each other, their eyes are starry and twinkling with happiness. jimin feels like he could hold y/n like this forever, she's so cute and warm and just - she's flawless.

"i wanted to talk to you." jimin smiles, removing his hands from around y/n's waist and placing her hand in one of his own.

he leads them to the gazebo and they sit down, closer to each other than when jimin was here the first time, their knees brush against each other and jimin feels stupid for letting that make him happy.

"about what?"

"anything," jimin replies simply, as y/n lets out an easy laugh. "you look cute by the way." jimin compliments. he's thought she's looked good in every outfit he's seen her in so far.

"oh, thank you." y/n replies looking down at her jeans, "you do too." she states, noticing jimin's black and red striped t-shirt and black skinny jeans.

"thank you," jimin smiles, his face getting warm. he leans back and looks up at the ceiling of the pearly white gazebo. "hey y/n,"

"hm?"

"you probably know this," jimin states, feeling a tiny bit shy as he looks back at her. "but i don't have a crush on hyeon anymore."

y/n had pretty much figured jimin didn't like hyeon anymore, and that jungkook and taehyung didn't like her much anymore either. but it was still nice to hear jimin say it.

"i'm sorry again for stealing your flowers for her." jimin apologizes once more, placing his hand on top of y/n's. "and for involving namjoo – "

"jimin, it's in the past now." y/n interrupts him, offering him a kind smile. she points her finger to the patch of dark red carnations, yellow tulips, and the other flowers jimin had stolen. "they're already growing back, see?"

"i'm glad." jimin smiles, he lets out a soft breath. it's really relaxing in y/n's garden, it's nice. "this is off topic, but can you believe we'll be seniors soon?"

"yoongi and i were just talking about this," y/n laughs, thinking back to their conversation. "no, i can't believe it."

"are you gonna have like, some big senior year change?" jimin jokes, nudging y/n's shoulder.