21.

"for the love of god taehyung, can you stop drawing come with me to my locker?" hyeon huffs frustratedly as taehyung works on his drawing.

"hm? oh uh, yeah sorry." taehyung mumbles standing up from his desk and quickly shoving his sketchbook into his backpack, not bothering to zip it as he rushes out of class with hyeon.

y/n stands up from her own seat, pulling the earbuds out of her ears and putting them into her book bag.

she has to walk home from school by herself today since yoongi is catching up on a lot of important class work that he missed yesterday.

the girl shoves her flower encyclopedia into her book bag, slinging it around her shoulders.

she starts walking out of the class, wondering how yoongi is doing. she hates it that he has to stay after school and offered to stay with him until he was finished with everything.

but yoongi kept insisting that she go and enjoy her friday.

as y/n continues to walk, she stops abruptly as something hits her foot, causing her to almost trip.

y/n rolls her eyes and leans down, wondering what she had almost just tripped over.

she sees something that resembles a notebook, except it's a lot thicker and has a lot more pages. confusion overtakes her for a moment before she realizes that the thing she almost tripped over is, in fact, a sketchbook.

y/n grabs the sketchbook and stands up, flipping it over to look at the cover. the cover is full of little, yet good doodles.

she examines it to see if there is a name on it, and sure enough she finds one.

in the right corner in endearingly messy handwriting is the name none other than

kim taehyung.

y/n's eyes widen in surprise as she blinks at the sketchbook, continuing to stare at it. she wants  to open it but she also does not want to invade taehyung's private stuff.

y/n decides that it's best to not open it. if she had a sketchbook, she wouldn't want someone to snoop through it. simply because certain drawings can be very personal sometimes.

the girl sighs before walking toward the door again, hoping to maybe find that taehyung hasn't left yet and she can give him his sketchbook today.

"hey, have you see– MY SKETCHBOOK!" a loud and desperate yet familiar voice startles
y/n, as she notices taehyung running toward her.

as he gets close enough to her the girl hands him his sketchbook which he promptly takes as a sigh of relief escapes from his lips.

"i found it on the floor of the classroom, and i was on my way to see if you were still in the school building." y/n states calmly, as taehyung offers her a sheepish smile.

"yeah, i was rushing to pack up because hyeon was getting upset that i was taking so long on the drawing i was working on, i'll be more careful next time." taehyung says, as confusion makes its way onto y/n's face.

"hm? why was she rushing you? you're supposed to take your time on your art right?" y/n asks, seriously wondering why hyeon would be rushing taehyung's drawing.

"well she wanted me to go to her locker with her." taehyung states,

"she could've waited." y/n responds, becoming upset at hyeon's reason for rushing taehyung on something he was drawing.