Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen.

Dear Mr. Diary,

Could life get any better? I haven't been this happy in a while. I finally have a sexy new boyfriend who'd do anything to make me happy. How did I not see that Ezekiel was the one for me?

That's right Mr. Diary! I'm dating Ezekiel! I don't want just a week with Trevor and I'm pretty sure Jamie is straight. But if he happened to be into guys I've decided I would want to mess up our awesome friendship. I don't know what I'd do without my Jamie.

Now that I think about it I haven't seen him in a while! Oh god where is he? What if he was eaten by mountain lions or worse! What if Jamie went home because he thought I hated his guts? JAMIEE I LOVE YOU!

Well darn, what I'd I spend all day looking for him. I wont be able to do my checklist thingie. (by the way, if you ever happen to grow a mouth cinnamon is the last thing you'd want to put in it! Eww!) After I find Jamie I'll focus on the checklist which today's is pretty fun (UNLIKE YESTERDAY'S). Today I have to go to the zoo!

I've always loved the zoo, I hate the smell but the animals are so cute (except for the elephants, those things scare the shit out of me!). Luckily I've been to the zoo close to here and I must say its pretty kick ass. It's not too big but it has all the cool animals and not to mention yummy food.

Well Mr. Diary I think it's time I wrap it for today...yes it's because I want to go see Ezekiel. I haven't seen him all night, I miss him!

Love, Love!

"Ezekiel!" I pounce on the half dress boy and sloppily kiss his cheek.

"Well someone is happy to see me." He says with a smile.

"Well of course I am!" I kiss his cheek again. "You're my boyfriend! The second boyfriend I've ever had! The best kisser too!"

"Oh so I'm a good kisser?" Ezekiel smirks.

I flick his cheek and giggle. "Oh yes. Nothing compares to the wonderful feeling I get when your soft lips touch mine." I know I went a little overboard but I felt like being one of those 'oh you're so perfect!' boyfriends today. So yeah basically I'm just going to exaggerate everything!

"Well," Ezekiel softy pushes me up against his bedroom wall, "You're not too bad yourself." and with that his cool lips touch mine. Ezekiel and I haven't gone further than innocently kissing for a second or two, you better believe that's about to change.

Right as I'm about to deepen our kiss stupid Lannie comes bobbing in grinning like an idiot. "Hey guys~" she giggles.

Ezekiel groan and pulls away. "God Lannie! I wake up and I'm tackled by my very excited boyfriend and just as things were about to get interesting you decide to break it all up."

"Good morning to you too." Lannie grumbles. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

I pout and walk over to the bubbly red head. "Why must you come in when I was just about to get more action than I've gotten in a year?!"

"Because," Lannie sighs, "Jamie is here and he wants to talk to you."

"Jamie?!" I grin excitedly. I didn't have to turn around to know Ezekiel was scowling. Poor baby, he still thinks I like Jamie. Heh this should be fun.

"Yeah! He's in the kitchen! He said it was really important."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I race out of the room. "JAMIE!" A big smile pops onto my face as I see his blonde mop of hair. I instantly jump him and cuddle close.