2.0

tina concluded her introduction by repeating all the contestants names — along with the judges — and queued the beauties to go back stage and get ready for the the next segment of the contest: the interview

you strutted back to the changing rooms as swiftly as possible and were immediately greeted by a very proud kim evea.

"that was killer!" evea winked and nudged you.

"thank you, evea," you sighed out of relief, "i was really shy and nervous. i hope no one noticed."

evea swatted her hands in the air, "nonsense. i think you made a good impression. the look on your ex's face was priceless— i even saw his cute little friends you told me about look surprised."

"omg, e, i saw my ex ex boyfriend, yugyeom and his friends in the crowd," you breathed out with a flushed face when you mentioned your sweetheart of an ex boyfriend. "and one of my friends is a judge!"

evea gleamed seeing you beam as you mentioned the presence on your friends. the black haired female got your next outfit ready for you, babbling on about how the outfits she chose were far more superior to the other outfits being sported.

your excitement came to an abrupt stop.

as evea and you were walking about your vanity booth area, a very angry krissy purposefully and aggressively bumped into your shoulder.

the collision of her shoulder bone smashing into yours made you wince, "hey! watch it!"

"yeah. there's plenty of room for you to get around, pissy." evea got furious and even added a rude nickname to the end of her sentence.

krissymockingly laughed, "please. you need to watch it. do not get in my way or else."

"or else what?!" you stepped forward to krissy and met eye level with her. she was really pushing her luck with you.

"krissy," tina, the hostess, called out to her best friend, "you can get disqualified for causing a ruckus. let's just leave these two rats. they won't win."

evea furrowed her brows at tina, "shut the fuck up." the curse abruptly falls out her mouth, shocking tina and krissy, "you're idiotic if you think telling her to stop and then provoking us more is gonna change a thing. why don't both of you sit back and watch us win?"

"win? that's rich. you really think you can win this competition when my boyfriend and my best friend are running it?" krissy snarled, basically rubbing her body against yours. "i know you're mad that i'm better than you, kenna, but don't go out of your way to try and prove yourself. you're just going to end up embarrassed."

the anger was certainly starting to get to you and made you have an small outrage. "why would i be jealous of a whore like you?"