Chaper thirty-seven

Just a heads up. This chapter has some
Not so nice language in it. So I hope I don't offend anyone.

QOTD: What is your favorite book on wattpad?!

My answer: I love Dorm Room 143. I am currently reading the second book.

Here is....

Chapter 37

3:37 am.

Bailey comes into the room stumbling and knocking things over. "Bailey where were you" I ask sitting up?

"Woah" he backs up and throws his hands up. "Mom I was just at a party" he chuckles.

"Are you drunk" I ask him!

"No. Wait yes" he slurs

I shake my head and go the bathroom. Whiling I'm sitting on the toilet, I hear Bailey sit up against the bathroom door. "Rilen" I hear him say.

I don't answer.

"Rilen" he says in a Morgan freeman voice.

I don't answer

"Hehehaha hey Rilen" he says in a girly voice.

I can't help but chuckle at him. He is so cute when he is drunk. I open the door and see him laying on the floor. "Come on let's get you in bed" I say. 

I do as he would do me. I lay him in the bed and take off his shoes. "Raise your arms" I demand as I remove his shirt.

"I've always dreamed of you removing my clothes" he blurs out.

I can't help but chuckle. "You better remove your pants" I say.

"Why"

"Because you don't like sleeping with pants on" I state.

"You know me so well" he smiles. He then places his hands on his boxers.

"NO! Keep your boxers on" I say bursting out laughing.

"Oh" he says all innocent.

I then pull the covers over his body. "Can I get a kiss" he ask?

I think for a second. I lean down and place a kiss on his cheek. I lay in bed and get comfortable. "Hey Ri" I hear Bailey say.

"Mmhhh"

"You drive me crazy" he says.

My eyes open wide.

Did Bailey just confess his love for me?
Oh my god.

_______________

Bailey was so right. I don't think. I'm not suppose to think. That's not who I am. I do things and I don't regret it. I do things and I don't think twice about it. I do what I feel is right and deep down I realize something has been holding me back. I don't know what it is. But it has to go.

So with that being said I putting my foot down. I'm currently walking to Clare's dorm. I'm gonna talk to her.

Knock knock

I hear fumbling inside the room. "Crap" I hear someone say.

The door then opens revealing a half naked Clare. The bags under her eyes stand out. She moves a piece of her hair behind her ear. "Can I speak to you" I scratch the back of my head.

"Sure" she lets me in.

I step into her dirty room. Food and clothes everywhere. I glance over at her desk to see a stack full of papers. I see a paper from the beginning of the year that has a 'A+' on it then I see a paper in the trash that has a 'F'on it. 

She starts picking up some clothes and hanging them up. She picks up a pair of shorts and sniffs them, then places them In her drawer. "So what's up" she says.

"Where did you really get that bruise"I ask?

She stops in her tracks. "I told you" she fold some shorts "I ran into a-uh dresser."

"No you didn't" I say.

"Uh listen" she sits next to me. "I don't know what you think you know. But you better mind your own business."

Wow. I didn't expect that to come out of Clare. "Is he hurting you" I ask straight up?

"W-Where did you hear that from" she ask?

"Nobody"

"Lies" she spits.

"Answer me Clare." I take a deep breath. "Is he hurting you?"

She looks at me with a tear in her eye. "No"

Before I knew it I opened my mouth again. "Why are you protecting him?" I spit.

"Because I love him" she says.

"What is there to love" I question? "The way he hits you? Or is it the way he talks down to you?"

She gets mad and grabs my wrist. "You have no clue what your talking about" she yells at me.

I take a deep breath and relax. "You can let go of my wrist now" I say.

She lets go. "Is he hurting you" I ask for the 3rd time.

She starts crying then she nods her head. "Oh Clare" I say holding her to my body "I'm here. I'm not gonna leave you."

________________

I cover Clare up in my bed. I made her take a shower and I braided her hair. She is not staying over at her dorm for a while. "Bailey" I say.

"Mmmm" he says not looking up from his phone.

"Watch her. Meaning say in this room with her. Also meaning do not leave" I say word by word.

"Gotcha" he says.

I leave the room and head to Arins room. Arin is triple everyone's size. So I am taking a visit to Clayton and taking Arin with me. I haven't told Arin yet.

Knock knock.

"I'm coming" someone shouts.

Arin opens the door as he is putting his shirt on. "Lets go talk to this loser" he says cracking his neck.

"How did you know" I ask?

"Bailey just texted me" he says.

"Oh okay well lets go" I say as we walk to his dorm.

When we get to his dorm I stop. "What's wrong" Arin ask me?

"Maybe this isn't a good idea" I say.

"Stop thinking Ri" he says.

I shake my head. "Stop thinking" I say to myself again.

Knock knock

"Clare I thought I told you to leave me the f-" Clayton looks at us.

"Hey buddy" I say walking in his room followed by Arin behind me.

"What the heck are you guys doing here" he spits.

"Woah you better watch your tone" Arin says.

*-------------*

-so Clare finally admitted it. But she wasn't the only one to Amit something. Now Rilen knows how  Bailey feels about her. But does she feel the same?

-What do you think?

- This book is so close to ending I'm getting so sad. 

-Hit that like button and don't forget to follow me.

-Don't forget to go follow my Instagram and Twitter; @Damainmaddie 

-Also go and subscribe to my new YouTube channel! Here is the link
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCsMwwgysgENC-hyDoLVr21w

-I love you guys bunches!

-I will update as soon as possible!

-Maddddiee out!✌️😉