Chapter 15- Big Daddy

Zoella's POV

I was taking out my books from my locker when Rick stood behind me.

"Hey Zo." he said softly.
"Hey,Rick." I said closing my locker
"You are coming back after a long time.How are you?" Rick said pulling me into a  hug.
"Not bad, a little bit sad but better." I smiled.
"What class do you have now?"
"Chemistry."
"Me too." he said putting his hand over my shoulder walking side to side.I really needed a friend rightnow.Past few weeks was a blur,I couldn't eat,I couldn't sleep,I was just crying all day.It was hard to admit the fact that Ian was gone,really gone.Maybe some people might find it dramatic that how can I be so attached to Ian just in a few months,well I don't know either. I walked into the Chemistry lab.

Archer's POV

I reached over my desk for my marker when she entered the class.The girl from the bar.She was absent for more than 3 weeks.And she doesn't look well,I tried to read her facial impression but nothing,it was blank.In the meantime the rest of the class entered the class.I dragged my attention from her to my class.

"Hello all,so I have a little something planned for you guys today." I smiled crookedly.Everyone's attention was on me.
"We have been studying organic chemistry for a while now,so why not give a quizz!" I love to get my students in trouble.
"NOOO..." all of them chorused.
"Close your books,I am handing you the papers."

Zoella's POV

I went inside the class when I saw our new chemistry teacher,I mean new for me as I haven't attended any classes.His hair was plantinum blonde,almost like my fake hair color.But a lot straighter than mine.He wore a white button up with a black tie.For Thick glasses over his eyes,I couldn't not determine the color.When his eyes met mine,I quickly looked away and took my seat.I can not remember his name.My thoughts got interrupted when he started talking,
"Hello all.So I have a little something planned for you guys today." he said while folding his shirt sleeves.

"Fuck" I whispered to myself.How will I give this test I was absent for 3 weeks.
"Any problem Ms..what's your name again?" He was looking right at me.Nice.Did I said that out loud?
"Zoella Cliffton." I stammered.The look in his eyes was enough for me to dig a hole and die in it.
"Ohh.." he smiled abruptly.He quickly went back to his serious face and said.
"Ms.Cliffton,are not ready for this test?"
"Uhhh..I was absent for sometime."
"But I don't remember seeing you in my class at all." He adjusted his glasses.
"I...."
"Meet me after class,now sit down",he said cutting me off."
Such a bastard!
When the bell rang I waited for everyone to go out so I could tell him the truth.Damn I still can not remember his name.I slowly walked towards his table.
"Well you don't know anything about organic chemistry.." he said,his eyes stuck to my paper.
"I have been very distracted for the past few weeks." I said softly.
"But you have to cover this up fast because midterms starts in 3 weeks" he said finally looking at me.
"I'll try my best." I said grabbing  my paper from his hand.
"You should." he said shaking his head.
"But.." I mumbled wanting to know his name.
"Yes?"
"I really don't know your name.."
"Archer Etiane Antonio." he siad putting his attention back at the papers.I shook my head amd slowly went out of the class. I was kind of relived that he didn't ask me the reason of my absents,I didn't want to go through Ian stuff again,I want him to stay just for me,locked in my heart forever.

This is a short part because I am on my vacation in Darjeeling.This place is sooo fucking cool..I'm loving it in here.
Happy Reading!
Don't forget to VOTE,Don't be a silent reader comment!!!
XOXO
Darkbloom 💙