When He's Your Replaced Groom (4/4)

" No No aish.... Not like that you have to spread the mixture on every quarter of wombak properly "
Grandma said to geurim as she was literally dipping wombak directly in the mixture of kimchi. They were making kimchi inside their open roofed gallery.

" After spreading the mixture we have to keep these wombak cabbages into the container for fermentation " Grandma said while spreading the mixture

Grandma said while spreading the mixture.
Geurim nodded she was sweating as the sunlight was directly falling on her face, she didn't knew making kimchi is this much tough. Jungkook had gone to buy groceries.

" Halmeoni....look like this ??? "
Geurim said proudly showing grandma the properly mixtured wombak.

" Hmm....yess like this good but you're too slow....look i have done spreading 12 wombak cabbages till now and you're struggling with one only "
Grandma uttered making geurim sad.

Thereafter jungkook came back he saw his grandma and his young fragile wife making kimchi under the scorching heat of the sun.
He saw how his wife's milky white cheeks turned red because of humidity.
He quickly kept the shopping bags on the nearby table and approached them.

" Halmeoni i think it's enough for today, let's go inside its so hot outside "
Jungkook requested his grandma but his grandma being stubborn.

" You go inside....first we have to finish making all the kimchis then we'll go "
Grandma replied while being still engrossed in her work.

" But grandma you'll fall sick working in such a hot weather "
He again tried to convince his grandma.

" Is the concern for me or for your wife huh....Aww my kook can't bear to see his wife struggling huh "
Grandma teased jungkook laughingly. Jungkook bit his lower lip while geurim looked down nervously.

" Don't worry she won't melt in the sunlight besides i won't make your wife work for hours...Only 8 are left to make...then we'll be done with it "
Grandma said looking at jungkook. Jungkook also sat there under the sunlight with his wife to help her. After sometime they finished making all the kimchis, geurim took a sigh of relief.
Grandma put all the kimchis on the container. Then she went inside to keep them in the kitchen.

" Jungkook Uncle!!!! "
A teenage girl named sunmi cheerfully entered with sunwoo.

" Sunmi ?? "
Jungkook whisper looking at her.

" Yess me, I have came here to see your wife yesterday because of my extra classes i couldn't see her....where is she..........Omo
is she geurim unnie sunwoo told me about her last night and she really so gorgeous "
Sunmi was looked at geurim and started blabbering nonstop.

" Geurim-ssi she's sunmi, sunwoo's twin sister you know she's a sweetheart of our village "
" Hmm..You're growing into a pretty young lady, i see "
Jungkook exclaimed patting sunmi's head.

" Hello sunmi, how are you "
Geurim smiled and greeted her.

" I'm good unnie, oh I forgot to tell...you know uncle this year I topped in my whole school "
Sunmi uttered proudly making jungkook happy.