When You're Pregnant With Triplets (Bonus)

Author's pov :-
.
.
It's already midnight , the clock was ticking 1 am but there is someone who hasn't went into her dreamland, daeun.
Her husband is sound asleep after massaging his pregnant wife's legs.
But daeun couldn't find any trace of sleep cuz of her time to time increasing contraction.
She didn't wanted to bother her husband therefore she chose to bear the pain. She's heavily 9 pregnant. She can't even move from one side to another side of bed because of her huge round belly.
She glanced upto the ceiling, tears shimmered in her eyes when she felt another painful contraction in her belly.

" Ahh babies, stop playing hopscotch inside...sleep and let mumma also fall asleep "
She said to her children whilst rubbing her babybump.

Time to time the pain was increasing intensely .
That's it !! now she can't take it anymore !!
She concluded to rouse her husband reluctantly.

" J-Jungko

" J-Jungko...ok-ssi "
She shaked her husband by his shoulder calling his name.
Her husband being a light sleeper instantly responded to her action and got up rubbing his eyes.

" what happen daeun-ah are you again craving for something to eat "
He yawned and asked her in his sleeping voice while rubbing his left eye.
But when he look her face closely, he frown her face wast all red cuz of weeping.
He quickly made her sit and cupped her face.
" Oh my, why are you crying love... the kids troubling you? Are you having pain somewhere? "
He asked apprehensively whilst wiping her tears.

" Ahh, j-jungkook-ssi it's h-hurting,
i can't bear any...more t-take me t-to the hosp..ital plzz..."
She groaned whilst holding her belly.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw some liquid flowing from between her legs, her maternity gown was all wet from the down cuz of the liquid.
" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH "
Daeun screamed terribly making jungkook alarmed.

Without wasting anytime further he called his guard to take out the car from the garage.
He lifted her up and carry her outside the mansion while she was screaming.
" Daeun we're going hospital don't cry hmm...just breathe huh "
After some moment the car arrived jungkook was furious cuz it took the guard good 7 minutes to take out the car.
He made daeun sit on the backseat then grabbed the collar of the guard.

" YOU MORON!! DOES IT TAKES THIS MUCH TIME TO TAKE OUT A DAMN CAR HUH "
jungkook fiercely snorted. The guard started shivering because of the outburst of his boss.

" B-Boss i was sl..eeping w-when you c..alled that's why i-i got l-late "
The poor guard replied stuttering.

" WAS YOUR F*CKING SLEEP MORE IMPORTANT HUH !??! I WILL SEE YOU LATER FIRST START THE CAR AND TAKE US TO THE HOSPITAL, I DON'T HAVE TIME TO WASTE ON A SKULLHEAD LIKE YOU !! "
jungkook ordered the guard and he nodded instantly.

He sat on the back seat holding his wife and the guard fired up the engine.
Jungkook looked at his wife's face her hair was all messy, sweat drops were dripping from her pale face, and she was squeezing her eyes time to time to bear the pain.