When You're Pregnant With Triplets (1/3)

( Not gonna brag but this is was my 1st time writing smuts 🌚)

( skip the smut part if you're uncomfortable ⚠️ )

" Ahh...ahh..ssh...jung...kookssi....
ple...ase slow...down...ahhhh "
his wife begged him but him being determined to fvck the hell out of her continued to bang her without paying any heed to her words

He growled and said while breathing heavily "Ah...baby...i....didn't fvcked..you..for...1..we..ek...and see how....tight you got...ugh fvck "

Jeon Jungkook who's a powerful mafia king, he went for a mission 7 days ago, there he missed his beautiful wife a lot...so now he's showing his wife in bed how much he longed for her.
Btw they just got married 5 months ago their marriage was arranged by daeun's father, who's also a mafia he liked jungkook from the beginning later he give jungkook a marriage proposal to which jungkook gladly agreed cuz he also used to like daeun a lot and was obsessed with her .

" jun...gko..umm...pls stop..ahh...its
been f-four....h..ours..alr-ready "

" Baby...just...2...m..ore...roun..ds "

Saying that he groped her soft b**bs and harshly squeezed them & bend towards her swollen red nipples and took it inside his warm mouth, daeun moaned loudly when he started to suck, lick, chew & bite them.

"AHHH...Jung..kookssi...don't...bi..te pls...they..are...ssh..alre..ady..sore"
.
But him being stubborn continued to do his assaults on her upper body. While the bed was shaking cuz of his mighty thursts.

" umm...the..y...are...so...soft...my
..futu..re...kids...would be so...lucky....they..will..nouri...sh themsel...ves...by..suck..ing your these...big melons "

He said shamelessly while she was just a moaning mess, his mess .

After 15 minutes of sucking, chewing them he left her cherries & then grabbed her thighs & put them on his shoulder and again began to rail her,she had already cummed 10 times while he had cummed inside her 5 times filling her womb with his offsprings.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Few Eternity later 🥴 :-

He finally cummed for the 8th time and she 13th time. He drop himself on her chest breathing heavily, After calming himself he looks towards his wife's pretty face but found her already sound asleep, he chuckled and booped his nose with her and then pecked her lips.
He got up from the bed fully naked and went towards the bathroom to take a shower.

After taking a shower he wear his fresh black pants & cleaned his wife then make her wear his white shirt. It was already 4 in the morning, he yawned & said
"Gosh today i did a lots of hardwork"
he said cracking his neck bones, then he beside her cuddling with her.

-
-
-
-
-
-
Next morning :-

Jungkook's pov :-
I was into my dreamland with my daeun but my sleep got interrupted by a phone call, i adjusted my vision to pick up the call, i went towards our room balcony to not disturb my daeun.
" Bark " he said coldly
" S-Sir, we have arranged the weapons for exporting as u ordered but we haven't received the diamonds yet "
I massaged my temple and said.
" then don't transfer the weapons
to 'red eagle' right now, let's see what are they upto and -
" Okay sir but what if they..SIR THEY TRANSFERED THE DIAMONDS JUST NOW, Mingyu's right hand just delivered us the diamonds, they even apologized for the delay "
" Hmm fine , now don't call me again...i won't come to the headquarters today & contact jimin hyung if needed "

i won't come to the headquarters today & contact jimin hyung if needed "