18

Kahmia Ariiel Karter/ 10:52 pm
atl

3 months later.

i was on my last client for tonight. i really been booked and busy for real.

only thing new is that i have my own house , i own all 3 of my new cars, paid in full. im very proud of myself but tomorrow is duke birthday and his mom invited us over.

i may just drop the twins off and leave cause im not with the whole family thing.

don't get me wrong i still love his family and all but all the coming over and staying i can't do.

ABSOLUTELY NOT .

"okay boo,your done." i said as i was cleaning up my area.

"thanks, have a goodnight be safe." the girl spoke.

"goodnight be safe as well." i said then she walked out the door.

i cleaned up my area and left.

as i was locking up i heard a car door slam causing me to look over my shoulder and saw nobody.

i turned around and saw duke which made me roll my eyes and walk to my car.

"bru kay j-" he started off.

"duke like on sum real shit i'm don't wanna talk to you honestly." i said looking at him.

"kahmia just give me 5 minutes, i just wanna talk to you." duke said.

"duke i'm ready to go home and i really don't wanna hear yo bull shit." i said

he ain't say nun. he grabbed my arm and led me to his car.

-

the next day..

1:35 pm

today is duke birthday and i just finished my last client for today so i was currently on the way home.

um.. me and duke talked last night but we not together but we're goin to try to fix it. I told him, he got one more time to try to play me like ima dummy and i will never talk to him again. it will strictly bout the kids.

not even playin ..

i went in the house and started getting ready.

i got out the shower did everything i needed to do and i got duke gift and left.

my phone started ringing and i looked at my screen and it was dre.

dre was somebody i was talking to but he soooo sweet.

i accepted the call tho bc that's my boo.

"waddup." dre spoke with his deep voice.

"hey what you doin." i asked as i was driving.

"my mama nem crib, what u doin ma." dre asked

love tha ma word