6

x( NEW FACE CLAIM FOR KAHMIA BC THE OTHER GIRL DONT HAVE MANY PICS!)

                                                           kahmia ariiel karter

-

Last day in Orlando 

"kay come on we finna head out." duke said.

"im coming damn." I said then went back brushing my teeth. 

I went and slipped on my crocs and got my phone and went down stairs.

"you hungry." duke asked. 

"no, im just ready to go home." I said nonchalantly. 

he pulled out the airbnd and we stopped to get gas. duke went in and his phone started ringing.

I took my beats off and grabbed the phone and it stopped ringing. 

duke walked out the store and started pumping gas. 

I sat the phone down but it started ringing again, I answered. 

"hel- I got cut off by the person on the other line talking. 

"duke I been texting you , I know you said you was going out of town but I got a doctors appointment tomorrow js wanted to let you kno." the girl said on the other line and I mugged a little 

duke opened door and I had the phone on the right side of my ear but he couldn't tell.

"im finna go in Wendy's you wanted sum." he asked I shook my head no and we closed the door walking towards Wendy's. 

"umm who this." I asked looking around for my phone so I record the conversation.  

"ohh..this imani who this."imani said in a nice tone.

"his girlfriend, and what doctors appointment were you talking about? you his sister or something." I asked being respectful bc she didnt come at me wrong. 

I put the phone on speaker and she was talking I unlocked his phone going through him and imani messages. 

"um no he didnt tell you." she asked. 

"no..." I trailed off 

"oh um I didnt wanna be the one to tell you but im pregnant with his baby." Imani said which made my heart drop

about 10 mins talking to imani I was very hurt. she so sweet and I can't get mad at her cause it takes two. Imani told me she was a week pregnant so I started thinking. 

a week ago duke stayed the night with me.. we aint do shit but still after you did what u did you came and laid yo dirty ass in my fucking bed. 

he came back in the car all jolly and shit. 

"bae that line was so fucking long but- "before his dirty dick ass can even finish I cut him off. 

"too you got a baby on the way darious" I asked putting my focus on him.

"what the fuck you talking about." he asked with a straight face. 

"bitch you know what im talking about, why you sitting in my face trynna lie matter fact ion wanna talk to yo dirty foot ass. start this ugly ass maybach and take me the fuck home." I said

"kahmia i-" he said before I cut him off again. 

"I really dont wanna hear shit you talking about. I feel so nasty I let you even touch me or even lay with yo ass bru. the shit embarrassing  as fuck.i can really hit you in yo fucking jaw." I said 

"matter face ion even wanna sit up hea with yo fuck ass." I said putting on my beat and climbing in the back seat as tears fell from my face. 

I was so hurt. I let somebody baby daddy take my virginity. I feel so played this why ion do niggas now. finna get back on my nonchalant shit

I reached ina front seat and grabbed my blanket and sat back listening to my music silent crying. 

he played music from his phone but I couldn't hear it cause my beats are noise cancelation. 

I started venting to my notes and once I finished I dosed off to sleep. 

7 hours later. 

"kay get up u home." darious said tapping me. 

I woke up and looked around seeing I was home and I grabbed my stuff and walked up to the porch unlocking the door and sitting my stuff my the door.

I went back out seeing dirty dick helping getting my stuff out and trynna bring it in. 

"I dont need your help and dont go in my crib." I said dryly and got my own shit.

I went back out for my last bag and my phone until he stopped me. 

"kay just let me explain." he said following me in. 

"duke you have nun to say to me bru , you did what you did and I get we wasnt together but you should've sed sum before I got attached. "

"this." I said point at me and him 

"this shit dead, you need to go you have a doctors appointment to attend in the morning." I said before closing the door in his face and started taking all my stuff in my room.

I took a shower and turned my fan on and went to sleep. 

im so hurt. 

__

okayy short chapter .. ik 

how yal feel bout this 

myg feeling down but trust she's gonna be okay , I promise. 

thoughts on imani? I like how she is not a bitter baby mama 

thoughts on duke? fuck him. 

thoughts on kay? love how she stand on man bidness ! 

lmk yal opinion. 

as mf always. 

- xoxo , author . 🧍🏾‍♀️