13

Kahmia Ariiel Karter atl

atl.

-

2 months later..

ik big time jump im sicka ha being pregnant. - xoxo , author . 🧍🏾‍♀️

today was my gender reveal and me and duke been good for the most part except our tiny break that lasted 2 days!

my phone went off indicating me and duke had to get up.

i got up and walked inside the bathroom and ran me bath. i can't take shower ps cause my feet be fucking hurting. .

"bae you got it." duke said coming in brushing his teeth.

"yes but can you wash my back please." i said washing every where else.

"i gotchu." he said.

15 minutes later.

me and duke was eating some cereal before we head out and started departing from each other because we both had a lot to do.

my last doctor appointments i found out i was carrying twins but i told them i did t want to kno the gender because my dad , step mom grandma and duke side of the family wanted the gender reveal so we giving the folks what they want.

"i love u kahmia ima see you later." duke said giving me multiple kisses and grabbing my ass.

"love u more duke." i said giving him an hug and kissing him back.

he keept kissing me and somehow he managed to pick my big ass up. we didn't let go of the kiss until he started giving me hickeys as he walked towards our bedroom.

he opened the door with his foot and the door swung open. he laid me on the bed and started kissing me all over. down to my neck to my stomach.

he came back up giving me hickeys on my chest and started licking my chest.

i let out a soft moan and she just started stripping me naked.

he stared at my breast for a second and started sucking on them.

"ohh duke." i said letting out an soft moann.

"you love me." duke asked i nodded.

"show me." he said