[Chapter 15]

"God I'm kinda pitying you... Not even I have so much paperwork. It seems like JYP sends you partially his papers so he doesn't have to do so much."

Chan lays on the couch, looking at his phone while Rania sits at the desk in the living room and types away on laptop. "Maybe."

"I mean you're German so you should have fun at this shit shouldn't you?"

"Do I look like a real German to you?"

"No. Like a blonde Korean. But if you're relly naturally blonde, how is that possible? Like what's wrong with your genes? Even if your one of your parents was blonde, the other was Korean which is dark hair so the dark hair genes should overpower the blonde ones... And why are your roots so dark?"

"What the hell Chan?"

She cards her hair in annoyance and then makes herself a ponytail with a random hairtie she found on the desk

"Are you aware that when someone asks a question it's polite to answer?"

"And are you aware that it's impolite to asks questions while someone works?"

"Oh my god stop Mayaaaaaa~ Am I not your favourite member? Can't you just kindly answer me? I am really curious about your hair." He whines in response.

"Why? Besides it's almost midnight. Go get some sleep you aren't a real help, rather an annoying distraction." She keeps typing on her laptop, trying to concentrate on the device and on Chan simultaneously.

"Sure. Good night. Please go to sleep before 1am. Could you do at least that?" He stands up and leaves to go to the other dorm.

"I'll try. Good night Chris."

"What did I do wrong?"

"Good night."
-

Chan sighs. "Eat."

Hyunjin who stands next to him nods. "He's right. Aren't you hungry?"

Rania sighs and keeps filling the ice cube box with water. "You guys keep forgetting my diets. Mrs Kang made my limit a little tighter again."

"Yeah but not even Jisung or Felix were on such a hard diet yet. I hope you realize that you might faint soon. I will even buy you a hamburger extra without mustard."

"No Chan." She deadpans. "The sooner I loose weight the sooner I can eat again."

Hyunjin intervened too. "I hope you realize that what you are doing is worse not right. Other Idols accept the food we bring them secretly. Why do you always have to refuse?

It's not going to kill you if you eat one hamburger and you lost dangerously much weight in the past weeks. Other poeple don't loose weight that fast. Rania we all care about our maknae even tho some of us are cold about it. Even Seungmin would go under the bus for you. Please imagine how poeple who love you would feel about you dying just because of some diet. But it's your choice, I'm not trying to guilty you to do something."

"You realize that you are doing just that right now?"

"Yes he does. But he doesn't care." Chan replies.

"Look guys. I am not hungry and even if I was I wouldn't eat. I need to loose weight obviously so if I eat that won't happen as fast. The next check-in is tomorrow."
-

A/N
Thanks for being so patient with me and my writing. I did not plan this book at all because I didn't expect poeple to read it but I am currently writing chapter 18 so I am a little ahead of you guys. I hope you like this book even tho the chapters are so short. I'm trying to make longer chapters again so stay tuned.

Thanks for voting and commenting Sunshines! I promise I read every single comment so keep commenting diligently 🥰

Loff yaaaa