[Chapter 3]

Rania unpacks her things and neatly arranges them into the closet. She looks over to her phone as it beeps and announces an incoming message.

She leans over it quickly and sees that it is a huge e-mail from JYP. It's a long paragraph describing how and where all the things she needs to know are.

𔔁Once a week a weight check-in. (Tuesday)

𔔁Keep weight under 85 lbs. (38 kg)

𔔁Every day wake up at 5am, scedules until 9:30pm at least and bedtime approximately 11pm.

𔔁Daily at least 1 hour dancing, singing and rap practice session each.

𔔁always have finished all the paper work.

𔔁Visit JYP daily at 12am.

𔔁Talk to other members when help needed not company.

𔔁No dating.

𔔁No smoking or drinking.

𔔁Shave everything before important days.

𔔁Smile flawlessly on camera.

𔔁Bleach theeth every 2 weeks.

𔔁Change hair color every 3 months the least.

𔔁Change hair color only at companies hairdresser.

𔔁Always wear a mask in public.

𔔁Always wear flawless makeup

and many more things she is supposed to know. Where the studio for skz is, her positions and many other rules.

The paragraph also includes her exact scedules for each day and the contact data of the other members which she quickly saves in her phone.

Then she walks over to the calendar and begins to register her scedule for that week.

Suddenly she feels a tap on her shoulder with makes her flinch and turn abruptly.

A smiling guy stands behind her, showing his cute dimples while deep eyebags mark the skin under his eyes.

But he still looks good with his curls falling into his eyes. "Don't worry, I don't bite." He chuckles.

" He chuckles

[CR: Google]

Rania nods quickly, trying to get rid of the tension in her body. A low "Yes..." comes out of her in a shaky breath.

She gulps, trying to pull herself together. "I am Him Maya. You can call me Maya. Who are you?"

He smirks lightly at hearing her name. "I am Bang Chan. You can also just call me Chris."

She nods nervously but then furrows her brows. "I-i see... Wait. If you're Chris, what are you doing in this dorm? wasn't your name on the other dorm...? Or did I read it wrong?"

He chuckles. "No. But just because we're officially separated for sleeping doesn't mean we aren't allowed to enter each other's dorms freely."

Rania nods lightly. "I-i see... Is there anything you need from me or I need from you? Do you have any specific reason that you came right now?"

She nervously fidgets with her fingers and looks down but he grabs her hands quickly which makes her flinch again and look up into his eyes. He smiles again, his dimples almost shining.

"I just wanted to let you know that I am always here if you need something. The others don't really seem to like you. But they'll surely like you soon.

Don't worry too much and don't let your doubts come to you Maya. See you later I have some work in the studio to get done."

He waves lightly and then quickly leaves. She waves back and then turns to the calendar to finish registering her scedule.

-Dinner-

They all sit awkwardly at the table, everone eating from their plate, minding their own business. At leats they pretended.

Rania is well aware of the secret stares and glances. She knows all of them are secretly observing her and her eating habits.

She literally feels how Hyunjin darts his eyes right through her body as he watches how she eats pasta with a fork and spoon and not with chopsticks.

Rania decides to ignore them. It would be just a matter of time until they'd get to the conclusion that she's actually boring and nothing catchy they should be interested in. Just some new member.

As if that girl could replace Woojin.
(A/N I really miss him even tho it's been so many years now😭 If it makes you uncomfortable to read about him dw I won't really mention him in this book)

She keeps eating silently, finishing her plate and walking over to the sink to wash it. Suddenly someone clears his throat behind her, which makes her almost scream, because it is the sound that breakes the silence that laid in the kitchen until now.

She slowly and anxiously turns to see who it was. Seungmin stands there, with a few pieces of paper. "Here are the copies of the rules I showed you earlier. I hope you have fun keeping them. You can start with washing the dishes."

[CR: Google](Ik it's not really related to this text but I just wanted to include it

[CR: Google]
(Ik it's not really related to this text but I just wanted to include it.)

He drops the papers on the kitchen island and leaves, just to appear short after with his plate, putting it next to the sink. "See ya maybe tomorrow. I'll go shower now."

She stares after him, her mouth wide agape. A little too harsh... doesn't he think? But all the other members just drop their plates right next to seungmins and take their leave. Except Chan. He washes his plate himself but then leaves too.

Rania sighs. That's gonna be... fun... She is wearing black gloves while washing all the dishes they left on the sink. She feels horribly degraded. No wonder even JYP was kind of scared if them.

I hope they will not have too bad influence on you and you'll still have at least a tiny bit of respect for me.

Jinyoung's words echoed through her head as she remembered what he said. They didn't even have respect for their own boss... so they probably have even less for someone like her.
__

A/N
Hello!
3rd Chapter is out! I hope you like this book so far. I like it to write for y'all. Also my apologies that this chapter is about 500 words shorter than the others but I hope it's okay.

Ofc leave constructive criticism if you think there's something wrong or not fully correct. English is not my first language but I hope this book is readable.

Thank you for your support 🥺

Loff ya😽