[Chapter 14]

"OMG! This house is huge!"

"Do I look like I'm blind?!"

"Yes Hyung!"

Jeongin starts to laugh while Seungmin just crosses his arms over his chest.

"You are unbelievable kiddo."

Chan just sighs as he opens the door of the huge villa while the others impatiently wiggle behind him.

Just Rania keeps some distance from the restless bunch of men. She holds her handbag in her right hand and stands still, patiently waiting for Chan to unlock the door.

Hyunjin in the meanwhile uses his bag to hit Felix who tried to tickle him.

Finally Chan gets the door open and the guys literally tackle him to the ground in attempt on getting inside.

Rania helps him up and then walks inside too, looking around the huge living room while the camera team comes from behind to properly take the whole scene in.

-

"I say No."

"I say Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Make a decision guys."

Rania rolls her eyes while Seungmin and Minho argue over the food and Chan tries to be reasonable.

"Look guys. We can only pick 9 different things from this table. All of us need to elaborate here. One of you guys has to pick rice or we'll have to eat all these side dishes without rice for dinner."

Minho rubs his temples. "So why can't Seungmin just take the rice and I'll pick the mintcream?"

"Why do I have to take the rice? Why can't Minho just take it?"

"And here we go..."

"You take the rice!"

"No you."

"Or Maya just picks the rice and all of us will be happy."

"NO. I will not do that."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Guys you can't just bully her."

"We can."

"Aish..."

"OKAY CUT. YOU HAVE A FIVE MINUTES BREAK NOW AND THEN WE'LL FILM THE COOKING AND DINNER."

Rania looks greatfully towards the camera team. Why is filming of skz code so annoying?

-

Rania and the others start eating and having a casual conversation, trying to not feel bothered knowing that there were cameras scattered all around the room, the camera team even set some cameras up on the table to film Stray Kids from all the possible angles.

"So guys. What are you going to do after dinner?" Chan tried to start off casually.

"Sleeping."

"Singing."

"Eating."

"wtf."

"Ok."

"I swear if you'll sing I'll murder you with my pillow."

"Call down all of you! I was just asking what you were going to do after dinner and not if you could argue please. I'll ask again. What are you planning to do after dinner?"

"I'll pay a visit to the attic and-"

"Thank you. Next is Felix."

"I'll sleep."

"Good choice. Next Seungmin."

"I'll go sing karaoke. I noticed earlier that the tv here has the option so I'll make good use of it."

"Omg really? I'll sing too then!"

"It's wasn't your turn Jeongin... Anyways what will you guys do?"

He looks over to Jisung and Felix who were casually chatting about food they liked and disliked until Chan interrupted them.

"OKAY CUT. EAT UP AND THEN WE'LL QUICKLY FILM YOUR EVENING ACTIVITIES AND SLEEP."

The camera team quickly took the cameras down from the table while the memebers ate up all the tasty food.

-
A/N
Lil short😥 I hope you still liked it and have a nice day/night

Btw I don't have the slightest bit of knowledge about idollife so this is my pure imagination...

loff you sunshines