Wattpad Poem

Ugh, I haven't even posted yet (I've been wanting to for the past 4 hours and yet still haven't)

This is what I was going to post, 

"I hope you finally care, read it, I dare
Dear Wattpad, the pm's were a really good feature you hadBut sadly, those will go rapidlyWe tried, you were never listening, my eyes are already glisteningThis whole thing is just sad, I am getting really madMad at you, all you put us throughWe only want to talk to our online friends, we just wish this never endsBut it is already ending, we are just defendingDefending our private messages, with these passagesBut it still isn't working, is it? Why can't this just be over with?So many signs on the petition, this is like a missionYou are so stubborn, I could feel the anger burnBut why can't I just let go, it is stupid, I knowMy friends have helped me through so much, even if I am DutchAround the whole world are my friends, and I don't want to rely on the comments Not everything is meant for everybody, if I don't want everyone to know my problems. Well I'm sorry.I also helped others, that is another thing that really bothersSome are all alone, the only help they get is through their phoneIts like a sort of therapy, will it maybe stay now, maybeSo we are nearing the end, we are all trying to bendBend for you, do you realize what you put is throughRestless nights, we are not picking fightsWe are trying so much, and we really aren't to judgeBut I think you should stop being selfish and listen to your users, we aren't losersWe also have an opinion we want others to listen to, I hope you try to use this in what you are going to do.Thank you for caring, Wattpad isn't just for sharingGoodbye, please don't make me cry."

So this was a poem from @Sarah_Horason

I really want to give them credit for all the hard work they put into this, they sent this to me and wanted it put in a chapter so wattpad could see it, so here ya go

The perfect chapter for the perfect poem.

Thank you for writing this (if you're reading this right now)

Tag Wattpad as many times as you can to this chapter ——>

 I want them to see this, how much of a movement this situation is making. We're not going down without a fight.

I might post later but I just wanted to put this on a chapter, Thor out (for now I hope)