1

Kahmia Ariiel Karter

its ka - mya. - xoxo, author.

                                                             Miami,FL

June 2nd

"KAHMIA YOU EITHER GON GET THIS SHIT UP OR GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE." my ma'am spat out.

"how you mad at me? because I said in not finna be working and coming home and cleaning up behind YOUR kids." I said going in my room getting my bags I already packed 

I knew this shit was gon happen so I just had to get my pictures and shoes. 

my mother didnt even reply she just followed me in my room and  as I was getting my stuff I looked up and she punched me right in my face cause my mouth to bleed.

I couldn't do nothing but feel tears coming down my face. I never been a problematic child ever. I do good in school I never understood.

I started to beat this bitch like she stole something but I know how she is. going to call the police and play a victim. 

"YOU WANNA BE GROWN WELL BITCH IMA HIT YOU LIKE A BITCH OF THE STREETS" she said yelling.

"you aint never act like this until that bitch ass nigga started whooping yo ass, and every time he did you came crying to me and venting to me."

" it will be a cold day in hell before you hit me again, because mark words you try that shit again ill whoop u like you MY BITCH"

"you let that pussy ass , soft ass , stank ass hoe in there bribe you with money so you wont leave yo sorry ass"

" and you wonder why im never home , I  BE WANTING A BREAK FROM THIS TOXIC ASS HOUSE HOLD" I said letting all my anger out.

" YOU COMPLAIN YOU NEED MONEY WELL HERE " I said throwing a band in ha face.

"money never been a problem fa me because ima always grind fa mine" I said getting all my stuff and packing my car up.

"get yo hoe ass out my house.'' she said picking up the money and putting it in her bra.

" you only think ima hoe cause of my body shape , you need God." I said getting my Gucci purse and leaving.

"you really fucked up with me tiny, you can really kiss my ass." I said getting in my car.

I was driving to the all night store. it was 12 ina morning and all this shit just happening to me. 

I payed for my gas and put my dads address in and hit the highway goin to atlanta.

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

I woke up and started me a shower. once I got out I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went in my bag to find something to wear. I got some tights and a pink (the name brand) black shirt. 

I started unpacking my stuff to make myself a little bit at home.

"kay you need anything" my step ma nek asked me 

"no ma'am , you finna go to grandma house" I asked her

"yea, you wanted to go" she asked me I nodded 

"okay lmk when you wanna leave" 

"okay"

my grandma was having a cookout and all my cousins was coming. my da told em I was back in atl so evb was telling me I better come.

me and my boy cousins are very close, I literally have one girl cousin. my best friend was going because I told her I was back down here.

I fixed my edges and did me some tiktoks.

"im pretty then a mf , hoes me lookin okayyyyy" I said twerking a little.

"my face Ian even messed up, my lips js look a little swoll" I said to my self in the mirror. 

"im ready." I said walking in my dad them room.

 "okay come on." she said getting up 

-

"yea and she had hit thats my I got this scratch up under my eye and my lip swoll a little." I said scrolling on instagram

"girl I dont what so say because you never do something like that to a child." nek said focusing on the road.

"then you finna be 17 in 2 weeks, so what you wanna do boo. its summer too." nek said looking at me 

"I wasnt going to do nun cause I dont have friend down there." I said 

"well you do down here, but we gone talk about it tmr."my step mama said pulling up at grandma house.

grandma got this big ass house for no reason.

"grandma really living life." I said laughing.

I walked in and hugged and spoke to everyone. everybody was telling me they aint see me in months. I come to atl every summer , Christmas , thanksgiving , New Years , and spring break. 

"heyyy yalllllll.'' I said walking in jay room

"waddup fammm." jay said dapping me up.

"hey cousinn." Bree said 

"twinnn ahhh."poppa said.

"yall missed the kid or what" I said sitting on the bean bag.

"man hell ya , we be bored fr." poppa said

"where siha at" I asked 

"he moved to Houston last month." Bree said 

"damn." I said 

"yea but he say he flying up here  for the summer so we all finna be back together." poppa said 

"heyyyy bitch." Kaylan said hugging meee

"bestieee I missed you girl." I said 

"kay you don got thick." Kayla said laughing.

"Mann gone" I said laughing. 

after we talked the rest of the night I ended up goin home and going to bed. 

_______________________

𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈

. 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝒇𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝑰 𝒅𝒐 𝒇𝒔𝒇𝒔 ! 

𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒘𝒘𝒘.<3