Seventeen Reactions: Them joining you on your weverse live.

Seungcheol
"They're asking if how much is your allowance from me... It's 50, 000 won, right?"

Jeonghan *He brought you some take out foods*
"She haven't got some food yet so.. I brought her one.. because, this girl rarely eats a lot because she's on a strict diet.. but, not on my watch."

Joshua
"Yeah, she's really hard to handle when she's angry... Mostly when she's on her red days... Her mood swings are on another level that's why I always do my best to calm her down."

Jun *Telling a story to your fans*
"And yesterday we went to her friend's house since it's their birthday, we even brought her friend a gift."

Soonyoung *Holding his phone to see the comments*
"She gets hurt easily and cries a lot so, please only leave good and kind comments... I'll check it here, ok?"

Wonwoo *Showing off the cake you make for him*
"Isn't this so cute? She made this for my birthday... Successful after hundreds of tries, she said."

Woozi
"Idk if I'm allowed to sat this but... We're currently working on our collaboration on a song for you guys, please look forward to it since y/n worked really hard on writing the song and even ask for my help on writing it."

Dokyeom *Someone ask on the comments; Who cooks often?*
"I always get home late so, it's her who always cook our food but from time to time, I also cook our food mostly when I get home pretty early and she's the one who gets home late."

Mingyu
"Someone said in the comments; Mingyu looked electrocuted. Well it's because, y/n and I we're playing earlier with the pillows and I ended up losing from her hahaha."

Minghao
"Oh, you're a Carat too? I'm glaf that the two fandoms get along really well... It's good that the two fandoms don't starts fan wars..."

Seungkwan *looks at y/n in the background since she's currently changing clothes and he's on the camera's view*
"What? I'm just telling them how much I love you and how much I care about you. I'm not saying anything else, just continue on what you're doing, I'll entertain our fans for you."

Vernon
"Words aren't enough to express how thankful we are to you all for supporting our relationship... It really took us courage to come out in public mostly we are both afraid that the other one will get hate because of the other... That's why, we are really thankful y'all supported us."

Dino
"Well, she comes by a lot and watches our practice.. the members likes it too whenever she is around and gets way too playful around her that sometimes I get jealous of it hahaha. But, overall she is very close friends with my members and she is also close with both of my parents and vice versa."

A/n: 482 words. Hehe hope y'all liked this hehe.

 Hehe hope y'all liked this hehe