Seventeen Reaction: When you lose your balance while figure skating.

A/n: This is a long time request, I am so sorry if this took sooooo long for me to post, I haven't been the same lately I'm really sorry. But, here it is I hope you'd like this. skz4life3

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seungcheol
"Are you okay? Do you want me to take you to the hospital? Does it hurt so much?"

Jeonghan
"Yahhh! What are you doing??? Do you want to die?! Let's go, I'll take you to the hospital... No buts!"

Joshua
"I'm a doctor darling, I can heal your wounds just, let me heal it for you and then after take much rest."

Junhui
"Damn it! Baby, are you okay? Come on, let's mend that wound."

Hoshi
"Here, I'll take you to the hospital to get that ankle checked."

Wonwoo
"Wait here, I'll get the first aid kit. I'll treat that."

Woozi
"Watch your next trick, next time okay? You scared the hell out of me there."

Dokyeom
"Are you sure you're fine babe? 'cause when you fall earlier, that doesn't look really fin at all."

Mingyu
"I'll take you to the hospital whether you like it or not, that fall is so hard... Who knows you might've sprained your ankle.. or worse it get swollen."

Minghao
"I told you before, when you spin make sure you land on both feet, see what happened now."

Seungkwan
"Let's just be thankful you didn't hit your head, you're ankle will be fine in three days said the doctor... Next time, watch your moves or tricks, whatsoever, and be extra careful."

Vernon
"Be careful next time, love. I don't want to see you this hurt, okay? You scared me there."

Dino
"Love, you can still figure skate. It's only a one month rest, love. You need it, the competition is still far.. rest for now, please."

A/n: 303 words. I'll try to post some short stories like the old times, but for now, enjoy this next updates that I'll be giving.