Chapter 52

~Isis De'Leon Stone ~

"Take the Morreti's back to Italy" I command and the big guy with grey hair nodds getting into the other van.

"Daniel, it's up to you. Are you going back home or staying so we can go get Iris" I turned to my best friend.

Ares somehow regained his sanity and strength when I said that. "You left him with Iris?!" He shouted and since my new self is kind of shit. I took a step back and held onto Noah's hand tightly. They were both taken back by the action and looked at me in worry.

What in the world is wrong with me?!

"Don't look at me like that."I rolled my eyes letting go of Noah and got into a van with Arabelle, Andrei, Seth, Nicholas and my brothers.

" Are you okay Isis? "Seth questioned.

No

"I'm perfectly fine Seth" i flashed him a smile.

"SOMEBODY FUCKEN MAKE THIS PLACE EXPLODE!" I shout out hoping that all the bad memories also die with the house

"Yess ma'am" The cars started driving off and I could hear the explosions

I got out my phone and called papa.

"Isis?" My papa's voice filled with somewhat worry

"Papa we're done, get Iris she's with Louis at the ball" I say

"meet me there?" he chuckled

"of course" I smiled and hung up

"Judging by the smile I guess you were on a call with one of your fathers?" Dixon chuckled

"yes" I say looking to the side

~Iris De'Leon Stone ~

"This is my girlfriend Isis De'Leon" Louis introduced me to yet another rich ass couple

"She's very beautiful, I love your hair" The woman said and I flashed her a small smile not responding to her like Isis said.

"Isis...respond or else today you get another punishment" Louis whispered into my ear threatening me.

What the fuck is the punishment?

"Thank you." I paused and took in her appearance and noticed her diamond ring. "you also look beautiful and that ring is amazing" I commented and her smile widened

"I heard you're getting one soon dear" She winked and I almost gagged.

Louise's phone rang, he let go of me and went to the corner to answer it.

After the person said whatever he or she said on the other side of the phone. Louis snapped his head in my direction, clearly pissed. "IRIS!" he shouts pointing at me and I instantly knew that my cover was blown and I had to run.

But as if perfect timing, gunshots started going off saving my life and giving me the opportunity to make a run for it.

I took out the only gun I had strapped on my thigh and started shooting my way past Louise's guards who where all running towards me.

More gunshots were fired and hooded men with masks started appearing out of nowhere. I saw Isis,papa,dad,my brothers, cousins and the of course Andrei, Seth and Nicholas all covered in blood fighting off everyone as if to get me.

"Iris outside now!" Isis shout out and I nodded immediately running out of the building and I was met with a chopper and none other than the bitch I never thought I'd see again.

Ivanovic Abramovic

"Dear cousin, I thought you had died" he chuckled with his gun pointed directly to my head.