Chapter 7

~Octavia Stone~

It's current 8am in the morning  myself, Gianna and Isis are currently in Ares and Iris'es walk-in-closet looking for the perfect outfit Iris can wear for today's fashion show.  Iris is being taken take care by her personal makeup and hair stylists in the bedroom.

"what do you think about this one Gia and Via?" Isis asked wearing one of the dresses we chose for Iris.

*and why is she wearing that and not Iris? *
-Iris is busy getting pampered and since she and Isis are identical twins we need her to model the outfits so we can see how they'll look on Iris-
*I'm so slow*
-I know-

              (the dress)

              (the dress)

"yea no I think this one is more fit for a Mafia ball not a fashion show." Gianna said. "go change into the next one please" I said motioning for her to go change. "ugh this will take all day" Gianna said. "I know" I said rolling my eyes. 

Moments later Isis walked in wearing a beautiful white jumpsuit  and 'Ris' heals which of course Iris designed.

          (the outfit minus the gloves)

"Bello" (beautiful) Gianna said with her jaws dropped. " perfect" I said wide eyed. "this makes you look powerful, hot and also brings out a Donna vibe" I continued earning an approving smile from Isis.

"okay I'm all done.." Iris walked in the closet with her new baby blue nails, and fresh mixed black and golden brown box braids, and make up. "OMG you look hot!" she said eyeing her twin up and down.
"I know" Isis said chuckling. "you also look amazing gemella" (twin sister) she continued looking at her sister.
I swear I love their relationship, I wonder if my lost daughters also this close.

"Isis take of that outfit and give it Ris" I said. She nodded " go to your room afterwards and change into something you can run in" I continued. "okay Via, but why something I  can run in?" she asked. "because of the we've got business to attend to" I winked and walked out leaving them all in the room.
I walked into my room, locked the door and took my phone from out of my pocket and sat down on my bed.