𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝐯. 𝖺 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄ups & downs ' 𝖺 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
ups & downs ' 𝖺 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄ups & downs ' 𝖺 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽

LATE MARCH 2012...

After Atsumu invited Saori to go get a drink together, they've gotten a lot closer. Saori feels more comfortable with him and in school, the two met up quite a bit so that the girl could teach him sign language. It was cute. The boy also asked Moriyama if she wanted to watch him play volleyball and she obviously accepted.

So in conclusion everything has been going well for Moriyama Saori, well almost everything. A certain three girls are the reason for Saori's misfortune; Honda Mayuri, Miyama Ichika, and Sakurajima Momoka.

They call themselves friends of Saori but everyone knows they aren't. For the past month, they've been asking Saori to do their homework or assignments. For the deaf girl, it was an act of service as a friend— for the trio it was them using and manipulating a naïve girl.

Anyways, that's why Moriyama Saori was running late to the volleyball practice. She got stuck doing Ichika's maths homework yet again. Looking at the time made the poor girl worry. She already knew she was late and she didn't want to be anymore late.

Her missed presence was also noticed by the team, more specifically Miya Atsumu. Anyone could tell that Atsumu wasn't himself. He kept on glancing at the entrance in hopes of seeing the Moriyama girl but with no luck. Sure, the volleyball team noticed that Saori wasn't present since she's been coming there almost every day to watch but they could still focus unlike the blonde.

Sighing with relief, Saori finally finished Ichika's homework. She quickly packed the homework in her bag, making a mental note to give it to the girl the next day, and then everything else. Saori swiftly left her seat and began jogging to the gymnasium. She got a little bit too excited so she began running, students looking at her weirdly.

Being the clumsy girl she is, Saori tripped over her own feet and fell on the concrete. Without another thought, she got back up and ran towards the gym, ignoring the dull pain in her knee. At last, she made it to the gym.

Making her presence known, Saori slammed the door open with a bang. Of course, the girl didn't hear it so she normally stood at the door but when she noticed all the eyes at her, she realised her mistake. Saori began bowing profusely as an apology.

Atsumu's mood instantly rose up. His twin taking notice of this. The blonde had a bright grin on his face as he jogged towards Saori. He got to her and grabbed her shoulders so she wouldn't keep bowing. She looked up at him and smiled.

"I'm glad you are here," he mouthed slowly before contuining, "Thought you wouldn't come."

"I'm sorry, homework." Saori signed to him which he actually understood. Well, almost all of it. He didn't understand what homework meant. Seeing his confused face made Saori giggle silently. She fished out her phone from her pocket and wrote 'That's sign for homework.'

"Homwok?" he tried signing but got a little bit mixed up. Yet again this made Saori laugh but this time she let out a sniffle. She put her phone in her pocket and gently grabbed his hands and guided his hands.

"Homework." Atsumu signed but this time got it right making the girl give a thumbs up with a smile. Seeing her smile automatically made the blonde boy smile too. He lifted his hand up to ruffle Saori's hair making her blush.

"Watch me play." the boy signed carefully and slowly as if he was thinking his next sign. Saori nodded her head. He turned around and went back to his members whilst the girl took a seat on the floor at the side with her legs crossed.

She watched at the boys' volleyball team practice but obviously her eyes were attracted towards Miya Atsumu. He never failed to shock her at how well he plays, no matter what position. Everytime he did his jump serves, Saori could just imagine how loud it would of been. His almost impossible sets are effortlessly done by him.

Kita, Osamu— basically everyone noticed a change in how Atsugi played. He made sure his jump serves were more powerful, he did more reckless sets and hit his spikes hard. Everyone knew that the reason for his change in play was a certain rose haired girl sitting in the gymnasium.

After a while of watching them play, they got a break. Atsumu grabbed his water bottle and jacket, going over to Saori. He sat down next to her and tried drapping his jacket over her legs until he noticed her bloodly knee. It wasn't anything serious but it was scrapped and bleeding. He hastly pulled out his phone and typed 'YOU ARE BLEEDING MORI-CHAN ⊙︿⊙'.

His message made her look at her knee and in fact, it was bleeding but it looked like it was almost dried up. He got up in a rush and ran out of practice confusing everyone there. When a couple minutes passed, Atsumu came back with a first aid kit in his hand. He crouched down in front of Saori and gently grabbed her leg.

"Be careful." he mouthed to Saori whilst pulling out some wipes. Saori nodded as she watched his every move. The boy handled everything with care, dapping the alcoholic wipe on the wound so that it wouldn't sting Saori as much.

Atsumu finished his care with a plaster. He placed it on her knee, smoothing it out and lifting a thumbs up to Saori which she showed him back. The two were smiling like idiots, oblivious to the stares from the on-lookers.

Osamu was definitely going to use this to his advantage. Maybe by 'accident' mention the girl's name whilst they ate dinner with their family. Or perhaps tease the unsuspecting blonde. He's got quite a bit of tricks up his sleeve.

────── HAIKYUU fanficʿ ★。# COPYRIGHT © -𝐖𝟎𝐍𝐖𝟎𝟎 ʿ𝟮𝟴 | 𝟬𝟮 | 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰

ʿ ★。# COPYRIGHT © -𝐖𝟎𝐍𝐖𝟎𝟎 ʿ𝟮𝟴 | 𝟬𝟮 | 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰