𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝐢𝐯. 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗇 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑ups & downs ' 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗇 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
ups & downs ' 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗇 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑ups & downs ' 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗇 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾

MARCH 2012...

Finally Miya Astumu could relax from school. Break came so he decided to walk through the corridor in hopes of buying himself a drink at a vending machine. As he walked, he noticed a familiar set of hair— one of a kind.

It was Moriyama Saori's hair. The girl who had been on his mind since the day he met her. Astumu didn't know why he had a certain pull towards her. After all he was Miya Astumu, a teenager who got many confessions in his high school career. So why now all of a sudden, Saori comes and metaphorically steals his heart.

He was about to shout her name until he remembered she wouldn't be able to hear him anyway. The boy began pushing past people, making sure to say 'excuse me' whilst jogging to her. Astumu didn't want to scare Saori so the blonde gently tapped her on the shoulder.

She turned around was a scared expression but that quickly changed when she saw who it was. Saori gave Astumu a smile and a tiny wave which he obviously gave back but 10x bigger. The blonde took his phone out so he could start talking to Saori.

Miya Astumu
Where are you going, Mori-chan?

Mori-chan
I was just walking back to class.

Miya Astumu
Are you busy?

Mori-chan
No why?

Miya Astumu
Do you want to get a drink with me from the vending machine?

The girl looked up from her phone to look at Astumu. He realised her eyes were on him so he glanced at her. His heart skipped a beat when he saw what she did. Who knew a simple smile and thumbs up would make the Miya Astumu's heart skip a beat.

That's how an unexpected pair of Miya Astumu and Moriyama Saori were walking together, side by side to a vending machine. It was silent between the two but it wasn't awkward instead it was actually quite comforting. Students that were passing by took glances at the duo and began to whisper and gossip to each other but Astumu didn't care. Thankfully, Saori had her head down so she couldn't see the gossiping passerbys.

After a bit more time walking, they got to the vending machine. The blonde pulled out his change and chose his drink, iced tea. He turned his head so he could look at Saori who was searching through her bag to find some spare change.

Atsumu tapped her on the shoulder making her look up at him. "Which...one?" he slowly moved his lips so it'll be easier for Moriyama. She turned to the vending machine, her eyes scanning for a drink before pointing her finger at banana milk. He nodded his head and before Saori realised what he was doing, the boy had already paid for the drink.

As he handed the drink over, Saori gave him a shocked look. The girl quickly took her phone out and rapidly typed on it, slightly amusing Atsumu of her behaviour. She flipped her phone around to show Atsumu the message.

"Why did you pay for the dri- Why not? I just wanted to pay, I'm rich." he read out the message before shrugging. He made sure to give a wink to Saori at the end of his speech which made her turn away flustered. She dashed to a bench, sitting on it whilst Atsumu had to jog to catch up to her and sat next to her.

Unconsciously, when the blonde sat next to her, Moriyama Saori signed to Atsumu a thank you. He had a confused look on his face and Saori realised the mistake. She wanted to write on her phone so she turned around but was stopped as he grabbed her hand— stopping her.

"Does that mean thank you?" asked Atsumu gaining a shy nod from her. "Can you teach me more?" he asked again. The question made Saori surprised; nobody ever asked her that. People just communicated with her through her notebook or chose not to talk to her at all. The only people who communicated with Saori through sign language were her family members.

When her shock ended, the girl was over the moon. She gave Atsumu an excited nod and a bright smile, seeing this made him laugh at her cuteness. Soon enough, their drinks were long forgotten as Miya Atsumu paid close attention to the things Moriyama taught him.

She'd silently laugh when he got mixed up with sign but it was all in good fun. Eventually, Atsumu was able to do some basics like how to say his name and see you later. They had so much fun that when the bell rang, it felt as if break was only 5 minutes but in reality it was 20 minutes.

The blonde tapped on Saori's shoulder before mouthing the word 'bell' to her. After getting everything, Atsumu decided to walk her back to her homeroom. When they got to her classroom, the boy had stopped her. He signed to Saori 'see you later', creating a bright smile on her face once more before she signed 'see you later' back to him.

 He signed to Saori 'see you later', creating a bright smile on her face once more before she signed 'see you later' back to him

────── HAIKYUU fanfic
ʿ ★。# COPYRIGHT © -𝐖𝟎𝐍𝐖𝟎𝟎 ʿ𝟮𝟴 | 𝟬𝟮 | 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰