• 17 •

At the Hotel, Vaggie was just standing, not facing Alastor who was behind her teasing a bit " Aw? In a bad mood? Need another hug Vaggie? " he tilted his head to the side

" Can't you just drop that?! That was a one time thing! " She yelled, covering her face with her hands. Alastor chuckled " Ha! Of course not, It's entertaining seeing you like this "

Vaggie grumbled loudly before she looked up when she heard the Hotel door open. It was Charlie, she seems to be back from where she went.

" Charlie! " Vaggie shouted running up to her and giving her a hug " Hey Vaggie! Hey Alastor! " she greeted them. " Hello darling! " Alastor greeted back.

" You two bonding? " she asked, Vaggie let go of her and stepped away a bit " No, no way in hell would I ever bond with him "

" I agree "

" But you guys hugged! " she semi-yelled and pouted, this surprised both of them " Who told you? " Vaggie questioned, Charlie looked over to the bar where Stacie was, drinking water.

The two of them looked at where Stacie was sitting, Alastor snapped his neck to look. They both glared at her and Stacie just giggled " Hahaha, I'm gonna fucking die " Thankfully Charlie stopped them " No! Guys I told her she can send me updates what happened in here and that included taking pictures " She explained which got both of them to calm down and went to do their usual business.

A week has passed and nothing really special happened except for the fact that Lucifer was back and yet again another bonding activity. Everyone was paired differently, Charie was with Niffty, Angel and Stacie, Husk and Vaggie. Cherri decided she couldn't participate since she had to go somewhere because someone set off her bombs she left at her house.

And it was on purpose that Lucifer and Alastor were paired, they would go on different rooms and talk about themselves, getting to know each other for an hour since it would make sense more that forcing all of them to get along.

Lucifer tried talking to him the best he can and maybe to convince him he doesn't want the divorce anymore " Hey Alastor? " Alastor looked at him and tilted his head " Well- I um I would just like to say that I don't want-" he was quickly interrupted by the radio demon saying " Yes, yes I know you don't want us to pretend anymore, don't worry I won't be affectionate to you again "

Lucifer was shocked, he didn't expect it at all, so for the rest of the hour they just stood in silence, neither of them wanting to communicate since Lucifer was too shocked to and Alastor was following Rosie's advices on moving on.

It went for this for another week, Lucifer attempting to talk to him about it but as always Alastor brushed it off saying that he get it and is trying to move on, he tried again " Alastor, I don't want us to- "

" I get it your majesty you said that a lot of times before " he interrupted, clearly he did not want to hear him out " Alastor that's not what I meant, hear me out first " Alastor looked at him and rose one of his eyebrows, telling him that he is listening but before Lucifer said something he was called out " Alastor! I need help! The kitchen is on fire! " Charlie yelled in a panicked tone, Alastor quickly walked away and onto the kitchen to put it out.

Lucifer just sighed and face palmed " Wow that was pathetic " Angel spoke up, drinking his martini in the bar " Shut up Angel " he replied going over to the bar and laying his head on the counter.

" Why are you so persistent in talking to smiles anyways " He asked as he downed his entire drink  " Well I just need to talk to him about something " he replied as Husk puts a water in front of him. He frowned looking at the water before he drank it.