• 10 •

The next day, Lucifer was awake early at around 3 am, he was at the balcony looking over to the Pentagram, with it's usual screaming, fire and destruction, he sighed as he looked around, wondering how would his daughter ever help them redeem themselves but whatever she's doing he would still support her.

Alastor was also awake and he felt that Lucifer was at the balcony so he teleported there and tried to scare him " Hello, your Majesty! " He said loudly and looked at the king who had no reaction and was just staring in front of him, he then snapped out and looked at Alastor " Oh hey, Al, sorry, I was distracted " He replied taking another sip of his coffee and leaning on the railings.

" What's on your mind, Duckie? " He asked as he stepped to the side of the King also looking at the pentagram " We're back to the petnames now? " The king chuckled before sighing " You know what Rosie asked right? What I feel about you? " Lucifer asked as he looked at the Radio demon beside him, Alastor nodded and said " Yeah and you were not able to answer her " He looked at the king beside him too.

" I actually have a clear answer " Lucifer responded as he looked away from the demon beside him, avoiding eye contact " Hmm, what is it? "

" I like you, I like like you, it's fine if you don't return it and I understand if you feel uncomfortable and would want to stop this acting for Charlie, I really- " He was interrupted when his face was gently grabbed then he felt his lips on him, he kissed him back for the first time and they kept kissing until Lucifer backed out and covered his blushing face with his hat by pulling it down.

" Does that mean you like me too? " The king asked as he still have his face hidden with his hat, Alastor giggled and said " Of course, I like you too Duckie, its just I don't think I'm ready for a relationship right now " he looked back at the pentagram, Lucifer pulled up his hat and said " It's fine if you don't wanna have a relationship right now, I can wait " He assured putting his hand on top of Alastor's, in return Alastor turned his hand around and held the kings.

They gave each other genuine smile before they continued observing the pentagram, then a holy light was streaked from above, Lucifer looked up to see an angel with a semi-similar outfit to him, she has the same slick back hair, she has three wings coming out from her back and her face was covered by tiny wings on her head, Lucifer knows who she is, its none other than Gabriel the Archangel, one of his siblings.

Alarmed and surprised by the arrival of his big sister, he jumped down from the balcony and approached her " Gabby? " He said as he looked at her with genuine happiness, Gabriel uncovered her face and smiled at him " Hello Luci " she said softly as she slowly shrinks her wings.

Tears streamed down his cheek as he went up to her and gave her the biggest hug " Oh my Father! I've missed you! W-what are you doing here? " He asked as he let go of her and wiped his tears away, Alastor teleported down and rudely interrupted her " Who is this? " Both of the Angels looked at him before Lucifer replied " Oh! Deer! This is Gabriel! " He introduced her before looking at the Angel " and Gabby, this is my husband, Alastor! " He said half-joking, Gabby just looked at him confused " I thought you had a wife? " She asked about Lilith, the one he fell with, both inlove and from heaven.

" Ah! Gabriel the messenger of God? " Alastor asked as he walked forward until he was beside Lucifer " And you are Alastor the radio demon? The one who managed to surprise Michael with that long list of sins " She replied crossing her arms and looking at him annoyedly, " Seems that I'm quite popular there! " he replied joyously, it was only been like a minute since they've met and they have now hated each other.