~Halloween Town~

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!" Taylor yelled as she ran through the dorm naked.

Tonight there was a big Halloween party at one of Taylor's friends place. And Taylor thinks I should go with her.

Am I gonna go? Sadly.

I don't want her going alone, and I need to get out of this room.

"T? Why are you naked?" I asked titling my head.

"Cause you need to see this beautiful body!" She said as she ran up to me.

"Ok babe. I see it. Now get dressed" I said smiling.

"Are we matching? I thought about it. We'd look so sexy together. You being thick as hell with that fat ass, and me being............SEXY AS FUCK!" I laughed and shook my head.

"Whatever you want T," I said shrugging.

"IM PICKING! You'll choose a damn football player or sum shit and have us lookin like two damn linebackers who occasionally fuck each other in the ass!"

That's oddly specific. And maybe even a little strange.

"TO THE SALON!" She said as she ran into her room and slammed the door.

I shrugged and plopped down on the couch. I turned the TV on to pass the time but Taylor called my name so I turned it off and went back to her room.

"So I'm think Daphne and Velma. Cause we gone solve a mystery. The mystery of who's gonna eat my pussy tonight" Oh goodness.

"I don't care. Whatever you want" I said shrugging.

"I need to examine your closet" She said before she grabbed my arm and pulled me into my room.

She pushed me down on my bed before she opened the door to my closet. She pushed my clothes every which way before she sighed.

"Why must you be so BASIC!" I giggled and shrugged.

My phone vibrated and I grabbed it. I bit my lip seeing Tony name pop up.

 I bit my lip seeing Tony name pop up

I sighed and chewed on my lip. We'd been arguing all day about this party. He was supposed to go, but then he changed his mind.

So now he wants me to stay in with him. But I've already explained that I'm not gonna leave Taylor like that.

Not again.

"Get off that phone. That man can kiss all my ass! He's not gonna keep takin you away from me" Taylor said as she snatched my phone and turned it off.

"T-"

"Hush up. Come on, we need to get dressed" She said smiling.

I sat up and titled my head at the clothes in her hand.

She was being serious about that?