~Phases~

Kalani's POV:

The ride to Anne's diner was terrible. It was quiet and awkward. The guys are definitely mad at me.

But I don't understand why. I've never lied about my feelings with them. I made my intentions clear. I haven't led them on.

I know I probably should have told them about Tony. But we've only been on three dates. And we haven't talked about what we want.

We just relax and enjoy our time together. We have a lot in common so we love doing the same things.

I was only exploring what could be with him. I wasn't going to jump right into a relationship with him.

They make it seem like I'm marrying him on Sunday or something.

"Why are we just sitting here? I'm hungry. Let's go people" Taylor said pushing Tristian into the door.

I rolled my eyes before I got out.

They'll get over it.

Taylor climbed in the front and got out on my side before following me inside.

"Why are they so mad? It's not like you liked them in the first place" She said as we found a table.

"I think they're just being protective, as usual. Why would they even be mad? They have no reason to be." I said shrugging as I grabbed a menu.

Taylor was quiet for a minute before she grabbed a menu.

"Y'know they like you. Right?" She asked as she flipped through the menu.

"Taylor, they don't like me. They just like to flirt. That's just their personality. Nothing more" I said looking up at her.

"You realize they don't flirt with anyone but you. Tristian hasn't had a girlfriend since high school, and even then he'd never bring her around. But as soon as you showed up all of a sudden he wanted you to come over everyday and be with him after school everyday. That's a coincidence?" she asked tilting her head.

Is it? It has to be.

Besides Tristian has brought girlfriends home. There's no way he hasn't.

Right?

"Austin literally walks around with a birds nest on top of his head just because he won't let anyone touch his hair but you. INCLUDING HIMSELF!" Austin's just picky.

He knows he can't do his own hair. It's not because he wants a relationship with me.

I don't think.

"Nick and Brandon used to be total dicks. They'd never speak to anyone who wasn't Tristian or Austin. And they were fucking bullies. Then you moved into town and all of a sudden they were nice to people. Me especially" She said as she at her menu down and waved at a passing waitress.

Brandon? I mean, I can totally see Nick being a bully. But Brandon? Never.

He's such a sweetheart. And he's so gentle. I couldn't even imagine him being mean to someone.

Besides Austin and Nick.

"You're being dramatic Taylor. It not as bad as you're making it seem" I said shaking my head.

"You remember crooked nose Cody?" She asked sitting back.

"Don't call him that. It's rude" I said frowning at her.

"Y'know why his nose looked like that?" I shook my head and she smiled.

"How bout you ask Brandon and Austin" She said.