~Sleeping Beauty~

I've been staying with Tony for a few days. Mostly because he said he was going through something and needed me to be there for him.

Taylor understood, so she wasn't mad at me. I think she said she would stay with Tristian and the rest of the guys until I came back home.

I was happy to be home though. These last three days were.......weird.

Tony is really starting to freak me out. He's just so snappy. And he's controlling.

I didn't notice before. But I do now. He really tried to tell me that Taylor was jealous of me because I have so many people that loved me and she had no one.

SHE HAS ME!

And so many others. She's literally TAYLOR FUCKING PORTER. She's a bad bitch. Even if she didn't have nobody, it wouldn't matter.

She doesn't need anyone.

I sighed and shook my head. I don't know what I'm going to do.

I really like Tony. But I'll be damned if I stay with a man who doesn't respect my friends. My FAMILY, actually.

I slid my key out of my pocket and unlocked the door. I pushed it opened before throwing my bag on the floor.

"Taylor I'm h-" I froze seeing Taylor and the guys spread out around my living room.

What the hell?

"KALI! YOUR BACK!" Taylor said as she jumped off the couch and ran over to me.

She jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" She squealed as she kissed my forehead.

"It's been 3 days" I said smiling.

"NOBODY HAS TUCKED ME! They wouldn't do it. They said it was stupid. THEY DONT UNDERSTAND ME KALI! Not like you do" She said laying her head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I'll make you cookies and tuck you in before bed tonight. Will that make you feel better?" I said with a small laugh.

"Yep" She said before she jumped off me.

"So uh....what are they doing here?" I whispered as I glanced back at the guys.

"They stayed with me while you were gone. They were nice enough to do that" She said smiling.

"What are you two whispering about?" Brandon asked titling his head.

"You can leave now. My bae is back" Taylor said wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

"Wow! We spend all night listening to you whine about Kal not being here to tuck you in a night and now you want to kick us out?" Austin asked glaring at Taylor.

"Duh" She said shrugging.

"Where were you?" I looked over at Nick and bit my lip.

"I uh........I was with Tony" I said glancing at Taylor.

"I hope he was worth it. I've been so lonely" Taylor said before she dramatically threw herself on the couch.

"If it makes you feel better, I missed you the whole time" I said smiling.

"IT DOESNT!" Oh whatever.

"You've been spending a lot of time with him, haven't you baby?" I felt a chill run up my spine and I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Baby"

I wish he'd stop saying that. It makes my insides melt. My heart always flutters when he calls me that.