23. War of emotions

Siya POV~

Is it wrong to be made different? Because that's who I'm. Made different. My therapist says I'm differently wired.

Violence isn't made for me. Danger isn't made for me. My intrusive thoughts, have the power to make me harm myself.

Most of the times it's just me and my intrusive thoughts. Until Reyansh Bhai. Am I mental?

Most of the times I wish I could be what Senaya is. Sometimes, I'm jealous of my own twin for what she has.

Free and carefree soul. And a normal life.

Unlike me, who needs to be reminded it's okay. And I'm fine. All by Reyansh Bhai and my therapist.

Because of me, now, there's a rift between my brothers. Only because Reyansh Bhai has choosen me above everyone else.

It's my bhai's Sangeet but the tension between the brothers is something everyone could see.

Because I choose to go to the library tomorrow night. The paintings are the only thing keeping me sane in this world.

I don't know what I'm becoming. But what I know is that I don't want to go down into that darkness of my mind.

And the line between my sanity and darkness is blurring. And that's what scares me the most.

To not be able to come back again. To my family. To my life.

The music blast through the living hall as I and Senaya swiftly dance through the song.

'Bhai's Sangeet and sisters doesn't dance, how can this happen?' that's what Senaya said to me.

So, here I am, dancing with her. But my mind was all on my brothers. On yesterday's night. The way my brothers acted. And the rift I have caused between them.

Bhai's eyes were set on me as we dance around the song.

Until I few days ago I didn't knew dance and music also could be something that would keep me sane.

And thus, I decided I would learn Bharatnatyam. Why only Bharatnatyam? I don't know.

But the way it's represented and it's forms, had me captivated.

Our steps didn't stop until the end of the song. But the moment our song ended...I could see bhai turning away from us and moving towards the exit.

What would happen when my brother learns my secret? Our secret?

My eyes shift towards Reyansh Bhai who nodded assuringly towards me before he followed behind my brother.

And I released a shaky breath as a tear slide down my cheek.

Am I going to loose my brother? My family?

Abhiveer's POV~

It's my Sangeet but the only thing on my mind is my Lil. Sis. I watch as they both dance around the floor on one of the desi dance songs.

Graceful. Was the only word on my mind watching them slide around.

I never knew how the time fly by and they were now 20 years.

'Were they now big enough to hide things from their elder brother?' I never knew.

A dark chuckle escaped me on that thought.

I look on the other side of the stage where Reyansh was standing. His eyes locked on me.

I ignored the concerned and worried glances passed to us by our family. The tension between us was something everyone has taken a notice of.

I hold his glance for a second before turning my attention back to the stage on my Lil sis.

I know, I should have paid attention to the dance my Lil twins had prepared for me with their heart.

But I couldn't. Not with all the happenings.

Until it was the end of the song and their dance my eyes were locked on Siya. Trying to decipher what she had hidden.

What is it?

That she is ready to lie to her big brother for.

And Reyansh is ready to keep a secret -for her-. Not caring about anyone else except her.

Just as the last beat of their song ended, I turned to leave the haveli and on my way to her therapist.

I didn't stopped. Not when, I saw my mumma trying to come towards me. Now when I could clearly see our family looking worried and concerned for us.

I stepped out in the moonlight and stride towards the cars parked, ready for me.

On the whole way to the therapist clinic I was calm and determined.

Because I know I'll get my answers not matter what.

And because, I'm the king!

The ray of cars stop in front of the small clinic of the therapist.

The therapist is someone I have trusted in and had searched for, before entrusting her with my sister's health.

And today I'll get them. Whatever the secrets may be that my siblings are hiding.

And the therapist is going to prove her loyalty by giving me the whole rightful and truthful answers.

I exit the royal car, checking my suit back in place. Buttoning up the jacket button.

I turned my head back gazing up at the moonlit sky. The stars singing, reminding me of my taara.

A small smile grazed my face for a moment. I prayed to god to give me strength for whatever I'm about to uncover. In there. Of their secret.

And I took my first step in the clinic. The few people present seemed confused at my sudden appearance.

Vidyut and Viney walked ahead of me with others forming their strong human wall behind me. Keeping me protected.

Striding through the corridors of her clinic, I stopped in front of her office and took a movement before entering her cabin,

"We need to talk, doctor."

Next chapter~

As I walk out of her cabin I almost stumble upon. I couldn't believe what I heard. What I have learned. I never knew about my Lil. Sis. What she is suffering from.

Our of nowhere Reyansh turned up. Anchoring me. Supporting me.

He slide his arm around my waist while holding my other arm over his shoulder.

I look at him. For the strength he had shown. Never letting my sister go down into that darkness.

And I...was suspicious of them. Not knowing the whole truth.