-12-

It was just Itadori and Megumi. Megumi had texted both he and Nobara to meet at his dorm to get the assignment going. He already told Y/N but she is yet to attend and Nobara as well, and she's always here.

Itadori just reread their synopsis, trying his best not to bring up what happened earlier. He didn't like it though. Seeing Megumi and and Nobara argue didn't feel right.

Megumi didn't need to read the synopsis again, once was enough for him and he's already gotten it thought out. To him, Nobara and Y/N wasn't really needed since they'll be witnesses.

Megumi caught his stress ball, sighing. He was expecting for blabber mouth to show though. It's all she ever does. Run her mouth. He could imagine what people will say in class about their, "lovers quarrel". How ridiculous.

"Megumi?"

"Mm?"

"Do you think Nobara likes you?" He asks cautiously, looking at him. Megumi set the ball beside him, his eyes not leaving the ceiling. He's thought of it being that. He wouldn't get why she likes him. If he's being honest with himself he found it strange that she does show jealousy.

Nobara has said many times what her type was and he even thought she liked girls at one point. She just didn't seem interested in neither him nor Yuji.

"I feel like she likes male attention. She would gag at them but she loves the attention you know?"

"I don't think I follow."

Megumi sat him, his eyes gazing at Itadori. "She only just started acting this way. She's never been like this before. I don't get why me though. Of all the guys that would kiss her ass in this school she wants my attention?" He grumbles.

"Have you not seen party you?" Itadori teases.

Megumi's face dropped. "Mention it again and I'll kill you. You should be dead right now for that."

Itadori chuckled nervously. "No more parties for you. But...I don't know...I like you that way." He shrugs.

"That's not me. And I need to get a checkup tomorrow. I don't want to have some sort of STD and don't know. Ugh! Fucking dirt and germs."

Itadori but back a laugh. Then it came to Megumi, it having slip his mind due to Y/N's illiterate bullshit. "Did I have sex with Virgin Edith?"

"Umm...I don't think so? I think you just gave her head in the closet."

Megumi closed his eyes and exhaled. "I...have another query." Itadori continues. "The girls in Jujutsu Tech, the ones you bring to your dorm all of the time. Do you-

"I'm not sticking my dick in every hole here if that's what you're about to ask. I've only ever had sex with Bunny." He mutters.

Itadori nodded in understanding. "Nobara thinks so."

"I don't care."

"What about Y/N? Do you like her?"

Megumi stared at Itadori for a moment. Like her? He's not sure he does like her. "No." He answers tersely.

"No?! After all the sexual tension just building between you two? You tipped her chin up for crying out loud! And Spanish? How the heck do you know Spanish?"

"You're asking me too many questions. I'm signing out of this conversation." Megumi laid back down and Itadori got up from his seat on the floor, peering over Megumi.

"Conversation is still brewing." Itadori teases. Then there was a knock at the door, more so a pound. Megumi shoved Itadori's face and got out of bed, shuffling his way over to his door.