-11-

The next day Y/N was storming into Gojo's classroom with rage. The man quickly pulled his chair forward, propped his hands onto the desk and smiled.

Y/N could feel heat and noticed how much he's sweating. "Y/N." His voice cracked, making him clear his throat. "Y/N, how can I help you?" He asks. Y/N studied him for a moment, his eyes as blue as ever. She rarely see him without his glasses on, which are technically shades, which she doesn't know why he wear shades every damn day, but she never got around asking.

The first two buttons on his shirt are undone and despite being his good cheerful self, he seems on edge.

"Umm...am I interrupting something?"

"Nope." A quick response, another clear of the throat, he swallowed. "Just hot in here is all. I um, the uh AC is having its shortages."

"Oh."

"Yeah, had to loosen a few buttons. W-what was it that you wanted? You and Megumi seem to be constant visitors during my lunch hours."

"This is about him."

"Sweet Jesus." Gojo wiped his forehead with the back of his hand. Of course it has to be about Megumi. He shouldn't have been touching himself on school grounds. In the open. At his desk!! But he got horny all of a sudden.

"You and Fushiguro need to form an alliance. Go on a date maybe. It's giving, like the kids say, enemies to lovers."

"First of all, love is a strong word. Second, dating him is not on my mind and thirdly I will not work with him!" She shrieks.

Gojo sighed and sat back in his chair. "All you kids do nowadays is complain. This is law school. You either make it or you don't. Or be a prodigy so you wouldn't have to worry about gaining an F." He sighs once more.

"You two are getting on my nerves." He jolts, straightening his posture. "And because of that, next class—which is in the next two days—everyone better have their arguments ready."

"What?! T-that's not fair."

"Potato pot-a-to L/N. Besides, it'll get the job done. No go on, I have to send out an email to seventy-five students about the new deadline." He smiles. "They are going to hate you."

-

"They are going to hate her." Itadori says. They all got the same message at the same time about the deadline for the assignment. The message stated:

𝐈𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝. 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝. 𝐓𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞.
-𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫, 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨