Part 72

Chapter 072

[The first time I met him, it was at a charity gala.

At that time, I had just made my debut, and I was led by my agent to such a grand occasion for the first time.

Like all newcomers, I was made transparent, and I was nervous and pretended to be calm to hide my embarrassment, but I still recklessly knocked over a glass and splashed myself with water.

Xie He Chen's tissue was handed to me at this time.

I'm afraid I'll never forget that scene, surrounded by a lot of people, guests coming and going, but only his eyebrows and eyes were clear.

With a light smile in his eyes, gentle and humble.

As if to see my embarrassment, he laughed and said softly, "It's beautiful."

"What?"

"This dress suits you perfectly."

He smiled and said, "Be a little more confident and you'll keep going up."

There's always no reason to be tempted by a heartbeat.

Any simple moment can evolve into a love like a moth to a flame.

I watched him turn away, surrounded by the crowd, laughing heartily and talking to people.

Obviously standing very close, but there seems to be an unattainable distance between the two.

But I still want to try.

I want to try to be the one who can one day stand by his side rightfully and express his gratitude generously.

Even if there is only a little hope.

I know that love at first sight is an impulse, but I'm willing to do it for the sake of it. 】

—Memo from Qin Jie Li.

Qin Jie Li is a pampered girl.

But if there was one word to describe her, it would be gentleness.

She is the one who stops on the side of the road and hands the umbrella to the beggar, then carries the stray cat through the rainy night, taking it home even if she is soaking wet.

She is also a person who will be very patient in the face of other people's prejudices, and will also sit in front of excluded classmates with her job.

Qin Jie Li gave the love that her relatives and friends had given her since she grew up to everyone who stayed by her side.

She lived a clean life.

She deserves to be loved.

She stubbornly believes that sincerity can be exchanged.

Qin Jie Li's mobile phone was full of bits and pieces of everything she and Xie He Chen had recorded.

Just like countless ordinary little girls, they are happy for the person they like, and they will cry hoarsely alone, but they still can't help but look back and never forget it.

She really did what he said and kept going up.

For the words of Pingshui to meet people, she worked hard to achieve a position that matched him.

During that time, she enjoyed reading "Memoirs of a Geisha" and longed for the between Sayuri and the president.

And then, she did.

She has become a person who can straighten her waist and stand beside Xie He Chen without dodging.

"I don't know what I'm going to experience after being with him.