Part 42

Chapter 042

Qin Yu Jue had heard a lot of praise.

And looks are the least worth mentioning in the entertainment industry, and the word "beautiful" gradually sounds like a kind of politeness, and she can't make any waves in her heart.

But only when Xie Yan Chi said these two words, Qin Yu Jue could clearly feel that her heart was inexplicably hot, and indescribable emotions surged up.

Then, there was a flurry of throbbing.

As if to hide these abnormalities in her heart, Qin Yu Jue looked away, pretended to laugh easily, and said in a mocking tone: "Mr. Xie, if you talk like this again, I will really think that you like me."

"You can think so."

Xie Yan Chi didn't smile this time, he looked at Qin Yu Jue's face and asked rhetorically, "Have I denied it?"

Qin Yu Jue was stunned.

She waited for a long time, but didn't wait for Xie Yan Chi's "just kidding".

The pupils that had always been a little careless, now glowing with a delicate and gentle light, He looked at her so seriously, without saying a word.

The emotion gradually spread, filling the blood, making the air around it seem to become hot.

After a long silence, Qin Yu Jue laughed: "After teasing me so many times, do you think I will still fall for you?"

Xie Yan Chi didn't answer immediately.

Just after a moment of silence, he chuckled, stood up and flicked Qin Yu Jue's forehead, and said, "Okay, let's go. "

Qin Yu Jue turned her head to look at the back of Xie Yan Chi leaving, and after a long time, she lowered her eyes lightly, and did not follow immediately.

She could sense that she didn't know at what moment her feelings for Xie Yan Chi had gone to where she shouldn't have been.

That's not a good thing.

But......

She laughed as if self-deprecatingly, then raised her hand and rubbed her forehead.

But how can it not be tempted?

Qin Yu Jue couldn't guess Xie Yan Chi's attitude, but she could vaguely feel that he was deliberately keeping something.

These things are like a wall, even if the movements between the two are intimate, but there is still a distance that cannot be touched by each other.

She knew that they would eventually separate.

Whether it's because of the contract, or whatever.

Stop losses in time.

Qin Yu Jue told herself so.

"Miss Qin, aren't you leaving?"

The staff passing by asked.

Qin Yu Jue got up: "It's here."

However, after not taking a few steps, he was suddenly stopped by a familiar voice of Dao: "Miss Qin, stay."

It's Xie Yan Chi's father.

She thought he left first, but she didn't expect him to be in the room next to her and didn't leave. And looking at this picture, he specially avoided Xie Yan Chi and made a special trip to wait for her.

"Would you like to come into the room and talk?"

Father Xie had a businesslike expression.

...... Finished.