32

Chapter 032

The one who drew lots behind Qin Yu Jue was Xie Yan Chi.

He glanced at the words on the note, then raised his eyebrows, folded the note and handed it back to the program team.

There was no expression on his face, as if he felt relaxed.

Qin Yu Jue, who was at a loss, quietly pulled down her sleeve and gave him a look.

Xie Yan Chi saw through her thoughts at a glance, the corners of his lips curved slightly, leaned down and asked softly in her ear, "Want to collude with me?"

Qin Yu Jue nodded quickly.

"Don't even think about it."

Xie Yan Chi chuckled, "You have to abide by the rules of the game, you can't cheat."

Qin Yu Jue let go of his hand, turned around and left.

Really.

She knew that it was impossible to hope that this man would cooperate.

After the lottery, except for Xie Yan Chi, who seemed to be nothing, the expressions on the faces of each of the other guests were indescribable, and they all made collapsed expressions to blame the scheming of the program team.

"We just settled down tonight, and we won't be doing anything other than these personal tasks."

The director smiled and said, "But tonight's dinner needs to be made by the guests themselves. The ingredients are all in the refrigerator in the kitchen, but as a friendly reminder, the reserve of ingredients is only enough for everyone to last three meals, so from tomorrow, you will have to get the ingredients yourself. "

"It's too ruthless."

Sheng Xiang Qing collapsed on the sofa, not wanting to move, "This show may be a horror variety show, or a cooking variety show, or a tricky variety show, but it is definitely not a love variety show."

Speaking of this, she also hated and said: "Your show is cheating."

The director smiled: "Then Miss Sheng will be in charge of tomorrow's breakfast."

Sheng Xiang Qing took a deep breath, and even wanted to jump up from the sofa and pull the director's hair.

But when she looked at the top of his bare head, she still held back, and just choked up: "The program team is too human."

Director's friendly reminder: "It's going to be difficult to make a meal of eight, so you can also ask for help from other guests."

Hearing this, Sheng Xiang Qing immediately turned her head and looked at Qin Yu Jue next to her with tears in her eyes: "Yu Yu, you will help me tomorrow morning, right?" "

Qin Yu Jue said seriously: "It may not be convenient. "

"Why?"

"I'm going to sleep in."

Listen to it.

What a justified reason.

Sheng Xiang Qing tried to influence her: "As soon as I see you, I treat you as a friend."

"It's okay to be a friend, but I still have to sleep."

Qin Yu Jue glanced at Xie Yan Chi and decided to pull him to block the gun, so she softened her tone and spoke very contrivedly: "And I got up very quietly, Xie Yan Chi has been very tired recently, and I don't want to wake him up."

Xie Yan Chi raised his eyelids and said lightly: "I can't wake up."

Qin Yu Jue: "Shut up, you wake up."