Chapter 7 (smut)

Alastor gripped Lucifer's throat as his lips adventured, going down his jaw, to his neck and to his shoulder, biting down slightly and carrying on down Lucifer's chest, all while watching his reaction. He loved seeing Lucifer crumble, lose control under his touch. Alastor soon made it down to Lucifer's hips, kissing around his boxers and slipping a hand under, pulling his boxers down.

Alastor removed Lucifer's boxers, freeing his boner, looking down at it with a grin. "Oh such a pretty sight~" Alastor hummed, wrapping his hand around Lucifer's cock and licking the tip. Lucifer looked down, meeting Alastor's eyes as he moaned, holding his breath. Alastor slowly took Lucifer's cock into his mouth, bobbing his head up and down, feeling Lucifer buck into his mouth. Alastor gripped his hips, holding him still, his tongue swirling around the shaft.

Lucifer whimpered, gripping Alastor's hair, forcing him to take all of it. Alastor complied, taking the full length into his mouth, bobbing his head. Alastor's eyes stayed on Lucifer's expression, his panting and whining. He slowly pulled off his cock, his tongue trailing down to his ass, licking him briefly before slipping a finger in, causing Lucifer to shudder. "Oh~ Fuck-" Lucifers head flung back, pushing against Alastors finger.

Alastor added another, pushing them deeper and making a scissoring motion inside of him, his eyes admiring Lucifer, who was squirming and whining. He grinned, licking his lips, removing his fingers, leaning over Lucifer. "How about i take the top this time?" Lucifer said, smirking and panting.

Alastor chuckled, nodding. "If you must~" He grabbed Lucifers waist and rolled them over so that Lucifer was straddling Alastor, taking off his clothes as Lucifer sat on him. Lucifer lent down, kissing Alastor after he had removed his shirt.

Alastor laid back as their tongues fought, feeling the kings hand trail down to Alastors boxers, rubbing his hand over his bulge teasingly. Lucifer broke the kiss to humm above Alastor. "Awh~ Feels like you're about to rip a hole in these~" Lucifer grinned, his lips hovering over Alastors as he licked them.

Alastor tried to push up to kiss Lucifer, but he was held down by Lucifers hand on his shoulder. Even though he easily could, he didn't fight against him, scowling up at Lucifer. The king slid his hand into Alastors boxers, rubbing his cock with a smirk.

Alastors fingers dug into Lucifers thighs, trying to keep his composure as he stared up into Lucifers eyes. Lucifer kept rubbing his cock with a smirk, slowly taking off Alastors boxers as the radio demon whined slightly, pushing his hips against Lucifers hand.

Alastor groaned in pleasure his eyes not moving from Lucifers. "Go fuck yourself." He muttered, hating the teasing. Lucifer grinned, finally pulling off Alastors boxers and stroking his cock, causing Alastor to whince, bucking against Lucifers hand to get some friction.

"With pleasure." Lucifer replied, kissing Alastor slowly as he positioned himself above Alastors cock, rubbing his ass against him. Alastor gripped Lucifers thighs tighter, pulling him down slightly to put the tip in, huffing in desperation.

"Fuckk~" Alastor groaned, trying to hold himself back as he met Lucifers eyes again. Lucifer sunk down slowly, moaning in the process. As he got half way, he started to lift himself up and down, his hands gripping at Alastors shoulders as he closed his eyes, whining. Alastors eyes kept on Lucifers face, even when Lucifer was taking control, he still crumbled at the pleasure, all due to Alastor.

Alastors hands slipped up to Lucifers waist, pulling him down deeper slowly. "Come on, Luci~ You can take more~" He smirked, watching Lucifer take his full length, eyes shut tight and a moaning mess. "Oh- Fuck~ Al~.." Lucifer cried out, bouncing himself up and down faster, his head flinging back as he panted, his hands now on Alastors chest.

"Such a good job." Alastor growled, fucking up into him. One hand trailing to grab Lucifers cock, stroking it as he teased the tip. "Alastor~" Lucifer moaned out his name, leaning down to kiss Alastor desperately. He whined at almost every thrust, moaning into Alastors lips.

The thrusting got faster, Alastors motions got more desperate as his head rolled back, helplessly fucking up into Lucifer, panting. Lucifer looked down at Alastor, grinning at the state of him. "awh Alastor~ Cum for your king~" Lucifer whined, slamming down onto Alastors cock a few more times, feeling Alastors cum fill his ass, causing him to whine out in pleasure, cumming into Alastors hand.

Lucifer rubbed against Alastors cock, panting as he came down from the high of the orgasm, Alastor not doing much better. Lucifer collapsed on Alastors chest, smiling as he laid his head on Alastors neck. "You have stamina, King." Alastor grinned, his hand trailing up Lucifers back gently.

Alastor rolled Lucifer onto his back, straddling above him. He made a cloth appear in his hand, wiping the cum from Lucifers ass and chest. Lucifers eyes kept on Alastors as he did this, mumbling. "See, you can be a gentleman." Lucifer grinned.

"I'm always a gentleman, just not to you~" Alastor hummed back, throwing away the cloth as he laid himself beside Lucifer. "And why's that?" Lucifer rolled to face Alastor, smirking. "You know why." Alastor groaned, moving to burry his head into Lucifers neck.

Lucifer chuckled, his hands running through Alastors hair and resting on his little deer ears. "So, not a fling, huh?" Lucifer muttered as Alastor wrapped his arms around Lucifers waist. "Let me at least catch my breath before you get all excited again." Alastor chuckled.

Lucifer kissed Alastors forehead, his arms wrapping around head. "Alright, alright. But you owe me an explanation in the morning~"