Chapter 5 (Smut)

This chapter includes Smut, if you are uncomfortable please don't read.

"Sure.. what could go wrong?" Lucifer smiled slightly, pulling Alastor down for a kiss, who soon dominated it, kissing him harshly as he pressed against Lucifer again. The kiss softened and Alastor reached to take off Lucifers boxers, pulling on them needily as he threw them aside, pulling away from the kiss to look down at Lucifers dick that has sprung free, his grinn widening as his eyes met back to Lucifer, who didn't once look away from Alastors face.

Alastor reached down to take his own bowers off, his hands returning to Lucifer. Lucifers arms gently wrapped around the back of Alastors neck looking up at him, with only a quick glance down at the scene below. Alastor lifted Lucifers hind to meet his crotch, leaning down to whisper in Lucifers ear, kissing his neck in the process. "Want me to stop, just say the word."

With that, Alastor slammed into Lucifer, his spare hand now gripping the sheets beside Lucifers head. This earned a loud moan from Lucifer, head tilted back as he whined out, almost whimpering. Alastor kept his fast pace, fucking into him as he stared down at where he was fucking. Lucifers hand gripped Alastor's wrist that was beside Lucifers head, Making Alastor look up at Lucifer.

His eyes were shut tight, whining out as he held his breath. Alastors thrusting slowly came to a stop, leaning down towards Lucifers face with a whisper. "Too much?" Alastors voice sounded surprisingly concerned. Lucifer nodded, whispering back. "Sorry..." Alastor shook his head, his grip on Lucifer's hip got gentle as he continued his thrusting. "Don't apologise, I'll go slower.."

Alastor did as he said, thrusting slower and this still got a different type of pleasure out of them. Alastor kept his pace steady, leaning down towards Lucifers neck to slowly sink his teeth into his neck again, sucking the golden blood from the wound. Lucifer whimpered, his hand still gripping Alastors wrist as his legs wrapped tighter around Alastors waist to get closer to him.

"Fuck, Al~" Lucifer moaned out, panting his whines, his eyes barely opened. Alastors tail wagged as he slowly pulled out to the tip then slipped back in repeatedly, enjoying the taste of Lucifers blood.

"Well, well, Luci~" Alastor hummed against Lucifers neck, kissing up to his jaw line. "You taste good and feel good~" Alastor whispered, panting into Lucifer's ear as he thrusted slowly. Lucifer looked down at the sight of Alastor fucking into him slowly, his hand reaching from behind Alastors neck to gently grab Alastors tail, pulling on it slowly and his fingers stroked the fur. This caused Alastor to shudder, whining slightly as he slammed his cock into Lucifer harder, holding himself inside as he caught his breath.

"Don't tease me, Lucifer. You know better than that." Alastor groaned, but Lucifer wasn't intimidated by his tone of voice. "Awh~ now you're the one who's worked up~" Lucifer smirked, his hand brushing against his tail again. Alastor moaned out, his head burrowed into Lucifers neck as he started thrusting again, this time faster and with more desperation.

"oh, fuck!~ Al, Please~" Lucifer gasped and whimpered, how head flung back as he kept his hand on Alastors tail. Alastor panted into Lucifers bloodie neck as he thrusted, his nails digging into Lucifers hip. The smaller man lightly clawed down Alastors back with his spare hand. The sensation of Lucifers nails in his skin was oddly good to Alastor, giving him motivation to keep slamming into Lucifer. The mix of the taste of blood, the odd warmth pooling in his stomach and the sight of Lucifer crumbling in his arms, all due to Alastors doing was the best mix of pleasure.

"Fuck- fuck~" Lucifer cried out, trying to buck his hips against Alastors cock. "I'm close~ Please~" He hears Lucifer whine into his ear, feeling a similar kind of heat rise in his stomach. "God~ fucking cum for me." Alastor demanded, leaning back slightly to watch Lucifers erotic expression, his head flung back, mouth open. Alastor kept thrusting, reaching his hand down to grab Lucifers cock as he pumped it.

Alastor smashed his lips against Lucifers, his tongue making his way into his mouth, fighting against Lucifers long, snake like tongue. "Fuck." Alastor managed to pant out between kisses, fucking into Lucifer harder. "Oh- Yes~ Fuck, Alastor~" Lucifer moaned out into Alastors ear, reaching back for a kiss as he felt his cock twitch, spilling cum all over Alastors hand which didn't stop his pumping movement.

Alastors thrusting got harder as he came inside Lucifer, fucking the cum back inside him. Hearing his name being called out in such a submissive way gave him all the power he wanted, panting as his thrusts slowed. Lucifers eyes stayed on Alastors face as he pulled away, kneeling between Lucifers legs and looking down at the mess.

Lucifer watched as Alastor pulled out, rubbing the cum off his cock. "Fuck, that fit that inside me?" Lucifer sounded surprised as his eyes landed on Alastors cock. He chuckled, looking up at Lucifers face, wiping a tear from Lucifers cheek with his spare hand. "Gotta say, you adjusted well~" Alastor hummed, smirking.

Lucifer kept panting, sprawled out on the bed as he looked up at Alastor shuffled back a bit, leaning down towards Lucifers dick. "Al?" Lucifers hands went to grab Alastors hair as he licked the cum from Lucifers stomach. Lucifers hands gently stroked Alastors ears, earning a moan from him, his tail wagging behind him. Alastors mouth eventually made it's way to Lucifers cock, licking up the shaft and teasing the tip, getting every last drop of it.

He then sat back up, licking his lips, staring down at Lucifer, who was obviously worn out. "Haven't got as much stamina as I heard, eh?" Alastor joked, grinning. "Oh trust me, next time you'll be the one gasping for air." Lucifer smirked back, attempting to sit up.

"There will be no next time, but I Totally believe you~" Alastor kept his smug grin as he stood up, offering Lucifer a hand. they both stood up, Lucifer staring up at Alastor with a smirk. "Oh I assure you it won't be long~" Lucifer winked and reached for his clothes that he was wearing the day before.

"Don't get your hopes up, your heighness." Alastor replied, doing the same and finding something to change into. "Oh my hopes ain't high but my expectations sure are, Bambi." Lucifer slipped into his clothes, reaching for his apple staff. "Bambi?" Alastor sounded confused, buttoning up his jacket.

"Yeah, because you're a little deer~" Lucifer hummed, putting his hat on his head as he made his way to the door. "Lucifer." Alastor called out, he rarely used his name properly.

"Hm?" Lucifer turned to look at Alastor. "This didn't mean anything, you know that right? I don't actually like you." Alastor spoke rather harsh and that kept Lucifer silent for a moment. "Of course.. I'm not stupid." Lucifer forced a Chuckle, giving Alastor a nod as he opened the door, stepping out.

Alastor wasn't long to follow, making his way down the stairs where the group of people sat around and talked. "Dad, there you are!" Charlie spoke up, waving over to Lucifer as he sat next to hie daughter. "You missed breakfast, slept late again?" She asked, smiling over at him.

Lucifer chuckled, nodding. "I guess so." Lucifer lent back on the sofa, looking over at everyone else chat as Alastor took a seat on a single chair. "Hey, Alastor, you're down late. it's not like you." Charlie sounded concerned but Alastor brushed it off with his regular grin. "Oh I had something to tend to quickly, no worries." He spoke with his usual enthusiastic voice. Charlie nodded and went back to the conversation.

Hello! Hope you're enjoying it, I'm trying to post once a day:) please leave drama suggestions or anything you want to see :D