• 1 •

After the hotel was rebuilt everyone was tired, they all went in and took some well deserved rest. Lucifer on the other hand felt bad for Sir Pentious passing for his daughter and decided to make her a Sir Pentious Duck to give.

Given that he didn't really know Sir Pentious that much, he would occasionally stop his work, go downstairs, look at the Sir Pentious portrait on the hotel lobby, go back to his room and make the duck from memory.

The next morning, he managed to finish the duck last night and wasn't able get that much sleep since he made it "special". Tired he woke up from his workbench, quickly took a shower, get dressed and went out with the duck underneath his hat. As he got down he saw his beloved daughter with the Radio demon casually talking.

" Charlie! " He called out to her, She turned around and saw her Dad running towards her, she greeted him "Hey Dad! Good morning! "

"Morning too, my Appleseed" He smiled warmly at his daughter before he said " Anyways Charlie since the snake died and I am assuming he was one of your great friends so I made this"

He took off his hat and pulled out the Sir Pentious Duck and gave it to Charlie, she was sadden about the death of her friend but was a bit happy her dad cared about her friends.

"Squeeze it"

When she heard her dad say those, she gave the duck a gentle squeeze expecting a squeaking noise but instead it a was a voice, Sir Pentious' voice.

"Dad.. How did you?" Charlie asked as she was holding back tears

" I thought you will most likely miss his voice so I added it " Lucifer smile as he held his daughter's hand. Charlie hugged her father, and he returned it.

They broke the hug, Charlie then said " Thank you Dad, really this is great. " she sniffles as she wipes a tear from her eye.

Vaggie then went in the lobby from the kitchen, she clears her throat before saying " Your majesty, Alastor. Breakfast has been served feel free to grab a plate " She looked at her girlfriend and said " Babe, you too "

" Im coming! " Charlie respond following Vaggie to the kitchen

It all just left Alastor and Lucifer there, Al then leaned to Lucifer's level before saying " My my what else are you hiding underneath that hat of yours? "

Lucifer did not answer, he just crossed his arm and looked the other way, Oh how he hated that demon, claiming to be the best father to Charlie, his train of thoughts was interrupted by a smell of something angelic, it was odd.

Lucifer looked around for something, pushing the radio demon slightly for him to stand up straight, Alastor tilted his head and questioned.

" Lost something? "

" No, something just smells fishy "

" Its probably the fish stew in the kitchen! "
The radio demon laughed

Lucifer groans "Not that you idiot, Im talking about-" he cut his own sentence when he looked at Alastor, he had a weird angelic aura and it was definitely deadly. " Alastor, follow me "

" Why should I? Hmm? " The radio demon questioned leaning his body to meet the King, eye to eye.

" Just follow " Alastor being stubborn did nothing but just stand there, Lucifer annoyed by this just grabbed Alastor wrist and drag him to the library, for a short king, he was strong and was able to drag the demon, no problem.

Once they reach it, Lucifer locked the door, not wanting people to see this.

Alastor being pissed that he got dragged across the hall questioned " Why the hell did you just drag me like that! I can walk fine in my own " he brushed his wrist where Lucifer grabbed him like he was dirty.

" Well you weren't, so that's kinda your fault "
Lucifer clear his throat approaching the demon stopping at 6 feet away " What's wrong with you? "

"What's wrong with me? " The deer asked genuinely confused but his smile never change.

" You smell like shit "

" Ah thanks for the compliment " Alastor said sarcastically and rolling his eyes.

" Like seriously though, you don't smell like a dead body you were before, you smell like an Angel " Lucifer explained.

" Probably because I ate an exterminator! Hmm? " He looked down at the short King, slightly laughing.

" You got injured from the fight with Adam, did you? " Lucifer asked raising his eyebrow and crossing his arms

Jdjdjsjdjskdksj sorry its short I have no idea what else to put

Also I wont be adding smut because im really uncomfortable making or reading them
Its all gonna be fluff and angst

Im gonna post part 2 soon!!