Chapter--22

Pihu's POV:

I came out of the practical lab only to find Vivek waiting at the corner of stairs.

"Shreya is coming in few seconds, she's talking with the professor regarding some doubt", I said to him with a teasing smile. He looked down suppressing his smile. I bet he's blushing.

" You know, you don't have to tease me every time", he said. I laughed.

I didn't knew he had a big crush on shreya at first, when he started to hangout with us more. He and shreya are neighbors and he liked her since high school but was too shy to confess. I wouldn't know this if he hasn't told me. When he told me everything , I asked him to confess to her but he said he is looking for the right time.

Somewhere I know shreya also like him but she would never admit it first.

"My brother is coming to pick me up today, so I guess you both can have a walk to home", I said to him.

"Ohh, thanks", he said with a smile.

" Okay, so I'll leave..bye", I said left for the main gate.

I saw my brother near his car looking at his phone. He appeared stressed. I quickly went towards him.

"What happened bhai", I asked. He looked at me and said, "Pihu sit in the car we need to talk after reaching home".

I don't know why but I felt a little scared. I haven't done anything . I'm not even eating ice cream in midnight. Wait....... Is it about Rajveer?? But it has been just 20 days since he left and he said he will come after a month that means ten days are still remaining. And during this time I thought he had overcome his infatuation since he was not texting me from last five days.

We reached home and I immediately went inside the house just to find our living room filled with gift boxes.
"Mom!! Mom!! ", I yelled to ask what is all this.

" Pihu we are in the backyard, come here!! ", my mom yelled from backyard.

I immediately went there. My mom and dad also looked stressed. What is happening why everyone is looking stressed.

" What are the gift boxes in the living are for?? ", I asked and soon bhai joined us and took a seat besides me.

" Rajveer's elder brother and his grandmother came today", bhai said and my stomach immediately churned due to fear. What must they want now??

"So.. ??", I asked.

" They were here to talk about your engagement with Rajveer, they said Rajveer want it to happen as soon as he comes from Italy", mom told me.

"What!!! ",I yelled in shock.

" Yes, that's true", bhai confirmed.

"But.... But.. ", I tried to say something but nothing come out of my mouth. I was too shocked and tensed about this thing.

" And since dad has signed that contract we can't do anything... That's what his elder brother Arjun said otherwise we'll be sued", bhai said and threw a glare at dad.

At this point my bones started to tremble. I don't know what to say about this. Yes dad signed the contract but we thought he will not rush the things after this. We were wrong.

I looked up to find bhai saying something to dad but I wasn't able to hear any thing my all sense were blocked. I stood up and started to walk towards my room. I can here the faint noices of my family talking with themselves but I was too devastated to hear anything.

I came inside my room and locked the door. I cried falling on my knees. This was too much. I was happy for past few days but this Rajveer just have ruin everything.

I don't know how long I have cried and eventually slept on the floor.

°°°°°°°°°°

I woke up feeling a throbbing headache. It has been two days since that engagement announcement. And I have been living like a zombie, sleeping most of the time.

Just when I say up on the bed my mother entered the room.

"Are you okay my baby??", she asked cupping my cheek. She is also so much stressed about the situation. I looked at her and immediately a wave of emotions ran into me. Tears gathered in my eyes.

" No Mom...I'm not okay, please do something ", I said sobbing.

" Don't cry pihu everything is gonna be fine", she consoled me.

"How mom..... How?? I asked. And saw dad and bhai also entering the room.

" Pack your bags pihu we are leaving ", dad said.

" What?? Where?? "I asked in shock.

"Hurry up Pihu we need to go before he comes to find you ", said my brother being determined to leave and save me from Him.

"Where we'll go bhai he's gonna find me anywhere I go, didn't we tried this last time ? ", I said.
"So what's we are gonna do now we have to save our daughter."my mom asked to my dad.

"We are going to leave this country I had talked with the officer he's gonna help us and I have arranged the tickets and visa for us so now that's final ,I'm not letting my daughter marry a monster ."my dad said.

Within a movement the door opened, and here comes the man I hated since he came in front of my eyes. My blood froze. He was supposed to be out of country, right. How is he here??

"So are you people planning to take my Pihu away from me ? ", he asked in a very cold tone his eyes were all red and showed some kind of pain but not that I cared I was really afraid of what's he gonna do now.

"It's not  right to enter someone's house without a permission and eavesdrop someone's discussion, I thought you are a grownup man you should know some kind of ethics. " my brother said annoyed by him.

"Aye! Shut your mouth! Just because you are my pihu's brother I'm letting you go otherwise till now you'd be 6 ft under the ground. Understand! , "he said in pure rage then he turned towards me, I got scared and hide behind my dad  .

"Look father-in- law just because I'm being polite with you that doesn't mean I'm not going to do something that will be very dangerous and painful for you, listen to me and give me my Pihu " he said to my father.
"She is not a thing Rajveer and she doesn't want to marry you and I think it's better for you to leave her alone as I'm not letting her marry you " my dad said.

"She will marry me by hook or crook, " he said.
"I will not marry a monster like you"! I yelled loudly at him.
He closed his eyes maybe controlling his anger and then looked at me with his rage filled eyes and said " YOU. WILL. MARRY. ME. "

-------------------------------------------
Ignore the mistakes.

Next chapter will be continuation of this part so I'll try to update fast.

How was the chapter??

Your thoughts on story??

If you are liking the novel then do follow me.

Vote⭐ and comment 💬.

Byee.
Praju🍂.