Chapter--16

"Umm.... Can you please take the dirty clothes from the bathroom", Pihu said to the maid, Reena. She looked at her shocked as this is the first time she is talking to her. But nonetheless she nods and move to the bathroom. As soon as  she the enters and starts to collect the clothes Pihu quickly got out of the bed and lock the door behind her. Reena repeatedly knocked the door, "Ma'am please open the door, please don't do this". If anything happens to her then she have to pay the price her boss had strictly warned that.

" I'm sorry but I have to do this", she apologized and moved towards the door. After last incident her fear has only doubled from Rajveer. All night she was thinking a was to escape and that's when she realised, the door apart from Rajveer is only opened by the maid. That's when she thought of this plan.

She came out of the room and looked around to see if any guard is present or not but thankfully there was none. The guards would always leave once reena entered with the lunch. With caution she started to walk towards the stairs. Once she made sure no guards were there she climbed down. Just when she climbed the last step down, she heard a voice, " Pihu...?? ", her breathe hitched.
" What are you doing here pihu?? ", the voice said. He came in front of her.

" A-Ayush?? ", she whispered once she looked at his face. " Were you trying escape pihu", he asked playfully trying to tease her since she was walking as a scardy cat. But pihu thought it as a threat she stared to step back and shook her head, " Please I don't want to stay here let me go", she said as tears gathered in her eyes. Ayush stared at her shocked he was just trying to tease her but she got scared as if he would harm her. "Hey.. What happened to you. What did Rajveer do to you", he asked concerned.

" He..... He is bad. Please let me go", she said crying silently.
"Running away from Rajveer is not a good option try to understand pihu. You don't know what would he do if got to know you escaped. Please go back to the room pihu", he said.
" No please let me go", she said looking at him with teary eyes which nearly melted his heart at her request.

"Let you go?? Where??". Suddenly Rajveer's voice echoed in the vast hall. Pihu's blood froze. She's dead now. He will surely kill her. " Was my sweetheart trying to play her little escape", he said coming close to her. She kept quiet and looked down in fear. If she would say something it will worse the situation than already it was. "Maids!!! ", he yelled still looking at her. Two maids came running towards them. "Take her back to the room ", he said. Her heart drummed louder. She doesn't want to go back to that place again she wanted to leave with every gut inside her. " Please  le-let me-". "GO BACK TO THE FUCKING ROOM", she flinched at his tone. " Stop it Rajveer you are scaring her", ayush said.
"Go back!!! ", he said again. This time she sobbed and started to move along with the maids. Back to the prison.

The maids left once pihu reached the room. Pihu sat on the floor with her back against the bed, hugging her knees. She sobbed louder at her helplessness and also because of the fear of what Rajveer would do since he caught her escaping.

About half an hour later Rajveer entered in the room. Pihu looked at him in fear. Furious would be an understatement, he looked bloody dangerous as if wanting to kill someone with his bare hands. He took his furious steps towards her. She immediately stood up and started to run towards the bathroom. But he grabbed her and pinned her against the wall.

"Why?? ...... Why you tried to escape me??!! You fucking tried to leave me!!", he growled at her tightening his grip around her. Making her whimper. "Please do-don't hurt me, I'm -I'm sorry", she hiccuped. He chuckled darkly.
" No sweetheart you will be sorry once I will be done punishing you",.
"N-no plea-".
He picked her up and threw her on the bed. She trembled around his lethal glare. He took off his tie and forcefully hovered over her, binding her hands to the bedpost. She struggled but it went vain. Rajveer got off her and left the room with her trembling and struggling on the bed. When he came back he had a burning rod in his hand. Pihu started to shout louder for help after watching him.

"Don't come near me pl-please", she shouted. He came towards her and held both her legs in one hand making them still. " You know how much tensed and furious I was when I heard you tried to pull that little stunt. What you thought you will escape me?? I would have found you even if you were in hell. You did wrong by trying to escape me and this is your punishment after this you would not try that fucking stunt again ", he said and pressed the burning end of the rod on her foot soles. An ear piercing scream left her mouth. She cried louder, " S-stop please!!!".
He left her feet and stood up looking at her. She also looked at him with teary eyes. "I should get punished too for hurting you", he said to her with madness in his pitchy black eyes and held the burning end of rod with his other palm. Her eyes widened at his act . She wasn't scared she was terrified. How can someone do this much cruel act. He is a total Phycopath. Her cries died. The amount of fear she was feeling was nothing in front of her burning soles. She started getting a panic attack and in few seconds she blacked out. She regretted escaping him.

-------------------------------------------------
How was the chapter??

Please comment you opinions on the characters and story.

Vote ⭐and comment💬.

Byee.
Praju🍂.