Chapter--19

Pihu was currently in the wardrobe trying to find 'something nice' as Rajveer said in the morning. Mainly he threatened her as he saw her secretly rolling her eyes when he said that.

"Wear something nice orelse I wouldn't mind doing it on my own", that was his particular words after that.

She rolled her eyes at the thought of him and wore her coat completing the outfit.

It was getting more and more cold and she caught cold easily. But his mansion did have home heaters.

She came in the room to find Rajveer arranging the breakfast on the small dining table in the corner, close to the window. She froze on her place when she watched Rajveer taking his steps towards her. He came close to her making her step back. He caged her inbetween his body and the wall when her back touched the wall making her flinch.

She pressed herself more into the wall trying to create space between them. A smirk came on Rajveer's devilishly handsome face watching her condition.

He came closer to her ear and whispered, " I love the way you try to keep yourself covered inside these petty clothes ".

Pihu's eyes widened.  That means he does noticed her doings. Rajveer chuckled at her expression. He knew very well what his sweetheart is trying to do. She thought she could save herself wearing full clothes but she didn't knew that if he planned on doing something then no barrier can stop him.

After admiring her shocked and fear filled eyes he asked, " Do you want to meet your family?? ".

Pihu hurriedly nodded at his offer.

" Okay then I'll invite them in the evening", he said as if it was not already planned to invite her family. He just wanted to take the advantage of the situation.

Pihu got happy after hearing him. After so many days she will meet her family.
"Thank you.... Thank you so much", she said in happiness looking at his pitch dark orbs. But lowered her gaze once she realised that he is the main reason for this situation. He had kidnapped her and kept her caged in his mansion.

" So don't you think you should do something for me too", he asked teasingly. Pihu stared at him in disbelief.

"What do you want me to do??", pihu said still caged in his arms.

" Kiss me", he said making her stare at him in shock. He wanted to feel her lips without her petty struggles. He missed it, it had been days since he had kissed her.

Pihu shook her head in denial.
"Okay then I'll cancel the plan", he said and removed his hands from the wall. But Pihu held his hand making him look at her.
" No, please", she said with tears pooling her eyes.

He looked at his hand which was held by her and smirked.
"Okay sweetheart if you don't want to kiss me then I have other option..... Let me kiss you and if you don't struggle I'll invite them", he said and to which pihu nodded slowly.

Rajveer sealed her lips with his, kissing her softly. Pihu fisted his shirt tightly and resisted the urge to push him. He sucked on her lips and licked it to his heart consent before releasing her. She breathed heavily. Rajveer chuckled, he did not even involved tongue in the kiss it was just a peck for him and here she was breathing heavily.

"You-You are so bad", she said and sobbed. Rajveer chuckled again and wrapped his arms her.
" I know ".

°°°°°°°°

Pihu turned the pages of the book mindlessly. It was evening, when will her parents come? Once they came she will go with then. She won't stay here with this obsessed monster. Her chain of thought broke with the door open sound.

The door opened and she saw Rajveer entering the room, " Your parents had came, let's go meet them", he said. Pihu stood up and nodded looking down even though she was happy from inside she won't show it to him. Rajveer held her hand and made their way to downstairs.

Pihu saw her parents her eyes welled up with tears, "Mom - Dad ", she whispered. Her parents looked at her and smiled in tears. Her mother immediately took her in a hug. Pihu immediately broke into tears and hugged her tightly. After that she hugged her father and said, " Please take me with you dad, please".

Her father felt a pang in his heart for not being able to save his daughter from this monster.

Rajveer let them have their family movement and said after sometime to Mr.Varma, "Let's talk". Mr.Varma nodded.

They all settled on the sofas and then Rajveer said keeping a file on the table, "I'm giving you two options Mr.Varma, first- let me marry pihu with your approvement and sign this contract for conformation and after this you can take pihu with you".

" What is written in this agreement ?", Mr.Varma asked.

Rajveer smirked, " It is written that if you back out from your decision then your whole family will go to jail for doing fraud and here comes the second option.......if you disagree then I'm marrying her forcefully within few days and caging her forever with me and believe me Mr.Varma this option will be so painful for you as well as your daughter ", he said.

Pihu and her parents stared at him in shock. He has very sharp mind he knows how to get his things done.
"We are normal people Mr.Oberoi please leave us, you can get any girl of your class", Mr.Varma said for the last time trying to get rid of this billionaire bastard.

" I don't want your advice Mr.Varma sign this contract if you want to take your daughter with you", Rajveer said.

Mr.Varma looked at his wife helplessly, she nodded at him telling him to sign it so that they can take pihu home. He took the pen.

"Don't think too much, I promise to keep her safe and happy after marriage", Rajveer said. Mr.Varma looked at him and signed the agreement.

Rajveer smiled in victory, now no fucking one can take pihu away from his clutches. Pihu cried silently. She knew something like this will happen. He would take something in return for her freedom and this time he took the guarantee to get her caged with him forever for a one-time freedom.

-----------------------------------------------
How was the chapter??

There is more spice coming on it's way to the story. Keep reading.

Are you liking the story so far.

Your thoughts on the story??

If you are liking the story the please follow me.

Vote⭐ and Comment 💬.