•~Chapter 6~•

I was rereading some of my old chapters, how come no one told me I was misspelling choke/choked lol? Anyways hope you enjoy! -SweetAngel🤍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Second person-

Red and green swirled together, glowing like festive lights against the inky black void.

The collar was thick and heavy, weighing you down as you struggled to stand. The murky black water sloshed up onto your s/c knees, coating your skin in a thick black oil.

The water was frigid, making a chill seep deep into your bones as you thrashed around. Panicked swears slipped past your lips as you fought against the chain.

Something tugged harshly against the vivid green lead, pulling you forward. Delicate hands shot out instinctively, shielding you from a startling soft impact.

It was warm and smooth, the tailor made suit felt expensive beneath your grasp. A gentle hold held your jaw, forcing you stare into disturbingly pretty ruby.

The familiar man tutted, a relaxed smile playing on his lips.

"Such a pretty doe~" His cooed, Trans-Atlantic drawl making your thighs quiver.

A thumb past across your chapped lip. He leaned closer, warm breath fanning over your neck sending a shiver down your spine.

"It would be a shame if someone stuff it." The sweet tone melted away, forming into disgusting lust. The gentle touch tightened, your jaw feeling as though it was gonna be rip away from it's joints.

The fluffy haired man dissipated into a bitter red smoke. You choked as it twirled up into the air, searing the inside of your chest.

Your boss replaced him, his heart shaped glasses reflecting your mounting horror.

"Suck." He growled, leaning back to rest against the plush cushion comfortably.

"W-what?" You whispered, your voice echoing into the vast darkness. Tears pricked in your eyes as his grasped slid to your hair, forcing you towards his lap.

"Get off of me!" You snarl, tensing up and pushing against his thighs. Your big e/c eyes squinted shut, not wanting to see the disgusting display.

You could hear him growl lowly, pressing against the back of your skull harshly. Your neck snapped down before rigidly pausing.

"Let go." You fought in between gritted teeth. He smelt horrid, unlike the man before him. Your insides twist uncomfortably, saliva gathering in the back of your throat as the urge to vomit overwhelmed your senses.

-

A women twist and thrashed in an unfamiliar bed, red silk sheets tangling around her struggling limbs.

Usually soft features were scrunched up and defiant, low growls vibrated in her chest.

Alastor watched on in twisted amusement, pondering how long it will take until she would wake. Seconds, minutes? Who knew.

Big e/c eyes shot open, their thick lashes catching hot tears. Alastor's joy faded, the fun show finally coming to an end.

Leisurely he strolled across the room and to the bed, intent to check in on his new toy was oddly strong.

Silently she stared up at the ceiling, no doubt replaying the events that just occurred in her dream. Fat tears slipped down her cheeks.

Alastor wiped the pesky liquid away, tutting at her.

"My my, my dear, are you all right."

He asked, usually animated voice now soft and sympathetic. Inwardly Alastor mocked the women, finding her situation rather funny.