•~Chapter 4~•

Hello everyone! Hope you enjoy this chapter!- Sweet Angel🤍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stepped into the Vees large building, news reporters bustled around you making your anxiety flare.

Slowly you began to make your way through the crowd. Shoving past shouting people, your stomach turned as sweat seeped from dirty work shirts and coated your trembling hands.

Their screams and questions rang in your sensitive ears. You nervously muttered about how you were just trying to get to the elevator like you had been instructed to do.

You sighed in relief, finally making to an open space in the large lobby. Gently you fixed your skirt, pulling it away from your stomach and centering your shirt with your breast, showing them off accordingly.

A women harshly bumped into your shoulder, sending you spiraling to the floor. Your head struck the floor with a sickening crack.

The imp glanced back, her scrutinizing stare made your skin tingle. Others turned, attention stolen by the scene you'd caused.

Their intrusive gazes crawled under you skin. Someone blocked by the crowd large crowd their throat, demanding their attention once again.

The imp instantly proceeded, her microphone waving in the air as she frantically called to gain someone's attention over the other roaring voices.

"Bitch." You thought, waiting for your head to stop spinning.

"Hello ma'am, fine evening is it!"

A males voice fluttered into your ears, the soft tuffs flicked around, trying to pin point where the staticky trans-Atlantic greeting was coming from.

A gloved hand grasped your wrist, long fingers wrapping around it in a strong hold. It's owner tugged you up off the floor, as if you weighed nothing.

Stumbling slightly you regained your balance, dusting off your skirt. You glanced up coming face to face with red, the pinstripe suit making your headache worsen.

"Ma'am? You know! It's quite rude to not respond!" The male chuckled, stepping away from you. You looked up, curiosity tugging at your thoughts. Your chin tilted upwards to accommodate his tall stature.

He stared down at you, head tilted to the side, an unsettling wide smile plastered on his lips.

"I'm sorry, thank you for helping me." You apologized in annoyance, not wanting to pick a fight with some demon tonight.

His red eyes dug into your skin, strumming the strings of your once put together thoughts. They sparked a familiar fire in the pit of your stomach.

"You're quite welcome darling, but I'm sorry to say I have to cut this lovely meeting short, I have business to attend to!" He said suddenly, straightening up. Soft "awes" and boos fluttered around him.

Nodding dumbly you bid the man a sloppy good bye, you mouth parted in awe as your heart pounded.

Your gaze follows his retreating form. The man stepped into the elevator, turning instantly catching your gaze.

His smile widen, eyes drooping down in a slow amused blink. He clicked a button, and disappeared behind metal doors.

You blanked out for a moment, mind simply forgetting how to function.

"Wait-" shot through the static, "I needed the elevator!"

Your worried eyes flicked down to your phone, the numbers 5:52 flashed on the little screen.