~ 11 ~

The glaring contest was going on. "Kim Seokjin! What do you know about me huh?! You don't know anything about m-" Jin cut Jungkook's sentence midway.

"So is you. Stop shouting this 'you don't know me' thing. And why do I have to know about you. Man I have lots of things to think about. Not like you. Just thinking about with whom to sleep." Jin shouted back.

" Stop cutting my words. Don't you have any manner? " Jungkook countered back.

"Oh my husband. You want to see my manners?! First learn how to earn it. Making out with some slut don't bring any manner from someone. "

"Why?! What's your problem with me making out with someone? Don't tell me suddenly you became so conscious of your husband."
Jungkook was already so angry because of his conversation with Jimin in this afternoon. The sole reason of all this was Jin.

And when he decided to bring out his frustration by making out with someone Jin decided to show up. And his words made Jungkook more furious than he already was.

"Don't get your hopes up. Which type of husband you're talking about huh?! I don't have any problem with whom ever you sleep. Do what you want. I don't care." Jin was also angry. First Jungkook's behavior and then his words.

" Then why are you coming between whatever I'm doing?! Just because of you Jimin left me. A self-centered person like you can never understand others feeling. "

" Feelings?! Yeah surely you love him so much that he left and you're sleeping with others. Is this what you call love?! He must be unfortunate that he loved a man like you. I'm feeling pity over him. You are just saying but you also don't care about him. If you cared then why did you married me? You married because you didn't want to lose your position. Then tell how I'm being self centered here?! "

" You're talking about feelings?! Wow! Do you even have any idea about that?! You're the one, Jin who is running behind success. You didn't have loved anyone that's why you giving this lecture. I'm telling you. Because of your selfish behavior and this craziness about success, you'll lose your loved ones. Then you'll understand how it's feel when the person you love left you alone.

But what to say?! You are going to be fine until you have your money and success obsessed ass. Be successful. You'll be the top of successes. But you're not gonna see any loved ones from that top. This is the reason why you don't have any loved ones behind you apart from your family. Yeah I also don't have but that's because you came between us. You yourself admitted that you agreed to this marriage because of business. If you didn't have came into my life I would have been a loving husband to Jimin by now. Because of you and your selfishness. " Jungkook finished all the things he had in his mind.

Jin was so much hurt. Old wounds are again becoming fresh with each word of Jungkook. That time it was not his fault but still he took all the blames to himself. But is it his fault this time?! He wanted nothing more than to cry his heart out.

"Trust me Jungkook I hate you more than I did before." Jin said trying hard not to cry. And with that he left from there.

" Fuck! As if I'm dying for his love." Jungkook turned and kicked the couch.

••••

Jin was driving crazily. He was angry. But tears are threatening to flow on his cheeks.

"Don't. Don't even dare to cry. You are not the Jin who was 5 years back. Crying doesn't suit you. Don't cry. Are you that much weak?! Don't you get disgusted with yourself when you cry Jin?! Be the Jin you are now."
Jin said to himself trying to stop his tears from flowing down.

But he himself knew how much he wanted to cry. It's so hard to control your emotions. After all he is a human also. He have heart. So beautiful and soft heart that it got tainted so easily.

He buried his real usual self. He needs some healing but don't want to accept that he really need it.

••••

Jungkook was sitting against the TV set. His mind was not working. He doesn't know what is showing on the TV. He was again thinking about his talk with Jimin.

Flashback

Jungkook was trying non stop to call Jimin in this one month but it was always switched off. Finally today Jimin picked up his phone. He badly needed to talk to Jimin.

"Hello Jimin?" Jungkook asked softly fearing an unknown object.

"Yes. Jungkook...?" Jimin answered. Seemed like he just woke up.

"Jimin I tried so many times to contact with you. But couldn't. How are you?" Jungkook sat up from his seat after hearing Jimin's voice.

" Why do you care? Why did you called me? " Jimin asked this time stern.

" Minie I missed you. I miss us. Please come back. I'll fix everything. Just don't stay away from me. Please. " Jungkook pleaded.

" You have your husband now. How are you going to solve? And who told you I'll be back to you ever after what happened. I told you didn't I? "

" No Jimin. I don't think him as my husband. That place is only yours. Jin is like someone who came from nowhere."

" But still he is your husband. You two were looking good in those post. Do you like his odour also? Like you used to smell my neck. Does he also cuddle with you in night like us? Do you also feed him like you used to do with me? Does he also pout to be kissed by you like me? Tell me kook. Do you also lo-love each other l-like we...we used to do? "

Jungkook could hear jimin's crying. Unknowingly he also started to cry. He was able to hear jimin's sorrowful hiccups. He also started to sob.

"Don't cry Minie. It breaks my heart. My heart only longed for you. How it used to. You're still my wallpaper how it used to. You're still in my heart h-how you u-used to. O-only you Jimin."

" Why are You crying? I should be the one. And doing that everyday remembering  you. You should be happy with your husband. Everyone liked your pair. Surely your parents got a good choice for you. I was lacking something I guess. You got a perfect husband. "

" No. No... " Both were crying. They can feel how both of them suffering. But then another voice came.

" Hey pretty! What are you doing in the balcony? Don't you feeling any tiredness after all those rounds we have? You're just glowing in light. I want to take you again." A man said from jimin's side.

Jungkook's blood boiled immediately. He couldn't think straight.
He could hear jimin's nervous voice.

" Um what are you saying Yoongi? I told you it's just one night stand. Why are you still here?!". "Because you made me remember someone. And it's afternoon and I'm still here. So what kind of one night stand is this? " The man answered.

Jungkook couldn't believe what he was hearing.
" Jimin?! Jimin what are you talking? Did you really?! How can you do this?! " Jungkook was angry.

"ow. You're talking with someone. Sorry didn't notice it before. You continue I'm going." Footsteps can be Heard.

" Why do you care? I can do whatever I want. You're married. You should be loyal to your husband. I'm not committed to anyone now. I'm enjoying it. Don't call me from now on. I can be also happy without you. Stay happy with your SeokJin." Jimin said without any hint of emotion.

Jimin hung up. Jungkook was still holding the phone to his ear. He couldn't believe it. His minie in someone other's arms. His eyes got red.

The door of his cabin opened. "Sir. Th-"
"GET OUT. LEAVE ME ALONE. DON'T YOU DARE TO COME." Jungkook screamed at the poor secretary. She immediately left from there.

Flashback ended

••••••

Hey! I know I'm slow. As a student I'm a bit busy. And being a science student it's not helping. But when I get some free time I engaging myself to writing.
I'm trying. 🥰🥰

Stay well you all. Vote and comment. I'm here for your every response. (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)