~ 2 ~

Jungkook entered his office and saw that his father was waiting for him sitting on the couch.

" Dad. You're here in the early morning. " Jungkook said going towards his father. "Why? Can't I visit my son?" Mr. Jeon said indicating Jungkook to take the opposite seat.

Jungkook just chuckled slightly. He knows his father. "No I didn't mean that and you also know that. So tell me what's the matter? "
Jungkook said taking the seat.

" It's about your marriage Jungkook. I'm telling this to you for a long time. I think this time you should be serious. "  Mr. Jeon said seriously.

" Ok Dad. And I also told you I will marry the person I like. And that person is Jimin." Jungkook said straightly.

Jungkook's parents don't like Jimin. Jimin's father has a real estate business not so big. But Mr. Jeon don't like them. Jungkook didn't tell Jimin about this yet. He told him he will talk to his father. So that Jimin will not be sad.

Mr. Jeon sighed. " I told you I don't like his family. And I already fixed your marriage. Everything is done. Do you want to fix the date or should I have to inform you that. " Mr. Jeon said making Jungkook's eyes go wide.

Jungkook stand up angrily. "How can you fix my marriage without telling me? I will not marry whoever the person is."

His father also stand up putting his hands in his pants pocket.
"He is Kim Seokjin. CEO of SK corp. Successful, handsome, brilliant. He will be my perfect son in law. I don't want to hear anything else. "

" Are you even listening what you're saying? I just met him few times in some business party. We had never talked with each other. I will not marry him. I just love Jimin only. " Jungkook yelled fuming in anger.

" Don't yell at me Jeon Jungkook. I'm doing this for your own good. It's final that you'll marry him. We are going reveal this. It'll be also good for our company."

" Oh so you're doing this for your company. Not for me. " Jungkook said.

"You have to marry him that's it. I don't care whatever you are thinking. Or forget about your CEO position and the company. "
Mr Jeon said loudly.

" Are you threatening me? "Jungkook asked not believing what he's hearing.

" I have said everything already. Just be prepare for the wedding. Mr. Jeon said existing the room.

Jungkook pulled his hair in frustration. He loves jimin. He doesn't know why his father doesn't like Jimin. He doesn't want to marry seokjin.

The whole day Jungkook shout at his employees. When he finally got some rest he saw he have some notification on his phone. When he saw the notification he became so much angry.

' Former CEO of JK corp Mr Jeon Jaebin reveal that CEO of SK corp. Kim Seokjin is getting married with Jeon Jungkook CEO of JK corp. The wedding will be held after two weeks. '

He couldn't believe his father. By this time Jimin must have seen the news. Fuck. He must be angry or crying.

He shouted his secretary's name "ELLA..".And Ella came quickly hearing her name. "Just managed the files. I have to go somewhere. "

He angrily started to leave his office when his secretary called him from behind. "Sir... You have a meeting in a hour." Jungkook turned to her with dark eyes. Looking scary. "Didn't you hear me. I have to go. SO CANCEL IT. " Jungkook again yelled. With that he exited.

••••

Jungkook stopped his car in the parking lot and went in front of the very apartment. He knocked and the door opened. A crying Jimin appeared from the other side. Jungkook immediately hugged him. Jimin didn't hugged him back. Once Jungkook release the hug Jimin went inside and sat on the couch. He was totally messy. Eyes are swollen, lips and nose are red, dry tears on his cheek.

"Jungkook is that true what your father said?" Jimin asked with sad voice

"Jungkook is that true what your father said?" Jimin asked with sad voice. Jungkook nodded looking down. Jimin started crying silently. Jungkook bend down on his knees and took jimin's hand. Jimin was just crying.

" Minnie please believe me. I don't want to marry anyone other than you." It's true that Jungkook dearly loves only Jimin. He dreamed about his life with only Jimin. He doesn't want to replace Jimin in that dream with anyone else. Even if the person is one and only Kim Seokjin.

" Then what about your father statement? You don't know how I'm feeling after seeing that news." It can be seen from face how he was crying. He was feeling broken. He also loves Jungkook so much.

Jungkook told Jimin everything. How his father told him to marry and the vice versa. After telling everything Jungkook wiped the tears of his lover. After hearing everything Jimin calmed down a bit than before.

"So will you marry me?" Jimin was telling Jungkook a quiet long time about their marriage. They were in relationship almost 4 years by now.

"Yes. I'm thinking about cancelling this marriage anyhow. I only love you Minnie." With that Jungkook leaned close to Jimin and the later closed his eyes. They kissed softly.

••••

Jin was busy checking the files when Yeonjun came. He is always like this. He doesn't care about other things than his business. With that passion and hard work he is a successful businessman now.

"Sir can I ask you something?" Yeonjun came forward to jin. Standing in front of his table.

"By looking at your face I know it's nothing related to work. Well I trust you. So just ask it. " Jin stopped checking and gave his full attention to Yeonjun.

" Sir are you really interested in marrying Jeon Jungkook? I mean you always said before that you are not interested in marriage. And suddenly you're marrying. " He can't keep his curiosity to himself anymore.

" Yes you're right. I'm not interested in marriage. But Grandpa really want me get married. I can't refuse him anymore. Besides.."
Jin paused then continued leaving his soft voice.

"Our company is the biggest one in our country along with the Jk and Min corp. So this marriage will work like a collaboration between ours and JK. It will also do free marketing. The sells will definitely grow. And with this The Mins will be also go down from us. So why not. This is a golden opportunity. "

Yeonjun was speechless. He understands now why his boss agreed on this marriage. What else can he expect from seokjin. The man only think about his benefits.

"Now go to your desk. I have to work. And keep this talk to yourself. " Yeonjun nodded and left.

When Yeonjun was going to his desk he noticed Taehyung. Totally lost in something. He went to Taehyung. "Sir.."

Taehyung noticed him and composed himself. "Ah Yeonjun where is the Al files. I have to check it before Seokjin." Taehyung tried to sound normal.

"Sir we already closed that file yesterday." Yeonjun remembered that. He can see how Taehyung was looking so stressed.

"Okay then. Let's go and check the marketing team and report. " Taehyung was just so lost that he didn't notice how Yeonjun was staring at him.

"Sir they already submitted the report and you had signed in that ." Taehyung just looked down.

Yeonjun didn't told anything but he surely noticed something.