~ 5 ~

Thanks for voting Lunareclipse92, SabrinaMasrufa, kimkooky1, 17aurum, chottu14. And others. Many of you added my stories to their reading list. Thanks again for that.🥰🥰 It means a lot. I'll try to write in a better form. Love you all. (⁠つ⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)⁠つ

Jungkook's POV

It was lunch time. I'm hungry. So I decided to came downstairs. Though I don't want to talk to him but I have to eat my meal. I saw he was cooking. So I quietly sat on the dining table. After sometime he also came. But he came just with one plate. And...
he started eating.

"Why are you eating?!" Where's my food?! What I will eat?! I'm so hungry now.

"Because I'm human and human being eat when they are hungry." He looked at me with doe eyes slightly annoyed face. Why he's always so annoyed around me. But still he looks handsome and... Cute?!

" But where is my food?! Didn't you make mine also?! I'm also hungry. " I said.

"Do I look like your servant?! I don't think so. If you want to eat go make on your own. Why asking me?" He said and again started to eat. Just as I started to talk to him nicely he behave with me like this. How am I going to stay with him for a year. I just hope at the end we two stay alive at least.

I just walked away from there angrily. I went to my room. I sat down and ordered my food. Just then I stared at my wallpaper. I didn't change it for 3 years. Because I want to see this face always. He's my angel. My minie....

I'm missing him so much

I'm missing him so much. I don't know how he's doing. Is he taking care of himself?! Did he even eat or not?! I remember how we used to eat together.

Flashback

"Minie I'm done cooking. Let's eat now." Jungkook said as he went to Jimin who was sitting in couch watching a Kdrama.

"No I don't want to eat. You eat now. I'll eat later." Jimin said without moving his eyes from screen. Jungkook understand he's busy in the Kdrama. He sighed And went from there. He came back back with a plate in his hand. He sat beside Jimin.

"Jimin-ah. Look I made this. Have a bite. Just taste this." Jungkook said while bringing the spoon towards his face. And he took it.

"Mhmmm. It's taste so good kook." He moaned at the taste.

"Yeah I know. So now eat it." Jungkook said. But he knew Jimin was not going to listen him.

"Feed me." Jimin demanded. Jungkook then took a bite and leaned to Jimin and placed his lips on jimin's. They started to kiss each other while Jungkook inserted the food to Jimin. Then they pulled apart.