sixteen

SASHA🖤

Once we got into Chris' spot, I immediately kicked my shoes off and went into the bathroom.

''I'ma take a shower, bae.'' I yelled before shutting the door.

''Bet.'' Chris said.

He went ahead and took off his shoes too and went into the room. After I did my entire shower routine and skin care routine, I dried off and moisturized in the bathroom.

I quickly washed my lashes with my lash shampoo and dried them with my lil fan. 

Then I grabbed a clean towel and wrapped my body before heading out.

Chris stood up and gave me a kiss on the cheek before heading into the bathroom as well.

''He's so sweet.'' I mumbled to myself.

After that I took my brand new brown two piece lounge set out the bag and wore it to get comfortable but also feel sexy.

I then took off my bonnet, put some lipgloss on and brushed through my lashes and my wig.

''Shii, I'm hungry as shit.'' I said feeling my stomach.

I heard the shower running from outside the bathroom before I slid my ugg slides on and heading to the kitchen.

Chris' apartment was real nice, I woulda never expected it to be so nice considering that the school was the one offering this housing.

It was cozy but perfect. I went ahead and looked through his kitchen to find some ingredients.

Once I opened his fridge, I noticed a lot more stuff than I expected. And in the cabinets, he had some pasta and he had some shrimp and salmon in the fridge. Plus enough ingredients to make alfredo sauce from scratch.

I immediately got excited and gathered all my ingredients to start of cooking.

''Alexa, play Tonight by Summer Walker. '' I told.

''Playing Tonight by Summer Walker on Spotify.''  it responded.

I started off chopping then stirring and seasoning. Bout an half hour later, I was done with my homemade alfredo pasta and I started plating it real nice.

I heard the door open behind me and some slide footsteps sounding.

CHRIS🤎

Once I walked out, wearing a white beader and some brown jog shorts fitted with my gucci slides and some high socks, I was greeted with the smell of something amazing and familiar.