nine

Chris🤎

Y'all know I don't be giving a fuck  about a lot  of shit

Y'all know I don't be giving a fuck about a lot of shit. But I ain't gon lie, Sasha not talking to me fucked with me.

The tryouts was less than 24 hours away and I was ready, but the last practice I had on my own was terrible.

I was making unnecessary mistakes that I never did before.

''Fuck.'' I yelled out throwing the football on the field.

My mind kept thinking about Sasha and I was just so mad. At myself.

Cus all she said was valid. I had been a fuck nigga to her for years, yet I loved blaming her like she was the one fucking me over.

Crying the victim, forreal.

I loved this girl, but I managed to only hurt her. And now I had to pay for it.

After the shit show I had put on. I went to the dorms and took a quick shower before getting dressed to meet with Kenan, Logan and Parker.

Logan and Parker was trying out for the team too but we met in Politcal Science class.

I chose to wear a cool fit, since we was gon hit the arcade and the mall.

After putting on some of my cologne, I got out my dorm and headed straight to the lobby

"Wassup gang?" Logan dapped me up.

"Sup my boy?" I said.

"You ready to get yo ass whupped in these games?" he spoke and I chuckled.

"Where Kenan and Park at mane?" I asked ignoring his antics.

"Kenan already at the arcade, so is Parker." He assured.

I nodded and texted my sister back real quick.

Ever since I been here, she been checking in every day like she my momma. I think it's funny how she worries so much about me.

I got in the car with Logan and he pulled out the parking lot onto the road.