01

cassidymakane posted !

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

♥ liked by delilahraee, conangray 𝖺𝗇𝖽 1,000,000 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌.

cassidymakane excited to announce I'm going to open for conangray on his Superache World Tour! hope to see you there! 🌹 (oh and make sure to stream bet u wanna <3)

view comments-

user HOLY FUCKING AUIOFNS IGYFFYHIUSMU9I0KL

conangray yayyy

liked by cassidymakane

delilahrae AHHHH I LOVE YOU

⤿ cassidymakane I LOVE YOU MORE

hannahmarshall HYPED

liked by cassidymakane

natalia.fuentes SHUT. UP. NO WAY

⤿ cassidymakane YES WAYYY

user CASS AND CONAN INTERACTION I'M UNWELL

user PLEASE OPEN WITH BAD TIME

real life !

Cassidy handed her Uber driver her two suitcases, and sat in the passenger seat of the car, putting her seatbelt on with a swift click. The driver hauled her luggage in the boot of the car before shutting it with a loud huff and moving to the driver's seat.

"Vacation?" The man asked after a while as he began to drive.

"Work" Cassidy replied casually as she leaned back in her seat, the delays from Los Angeles to Dallas were absurd.

"Where do you work?" The driver asks with a raise of an eyebrow, tapping his finger on the wheel as the intro of one of Cassidy's songs begins to play on the radio.

"Well- hey, this is my song," Cassidy says, a smile gracing her lips as one of her songs "Bad Time" starts to play on the radio.

"...Oh crap that's you!? My daughter loves this song!" The man enthuses as he shares the same smile Cassidy is wearing, turning the volume up as he bopped his head to the beat.

Cassidy's smile widened, she loved knowing there were people out there who liked her music especially since she was a pretty small songwriter.

...