part 23

Yn: (coldly) pack your bags and leave this villa and my brother for your own betterment.

Jungkook gulped the lump in his throat as he gritted his teeth, feeling anger, disappointment and hurt.

He blinked his eyes several times to avoid the newly formed tears. This is not the time of being weak.

He needs to speak today. He needs to speak for himself, for his husband, for their love.

He knows yn is hurt, even beyond than jungkook can imagine but there isn't any fault of Jungkook.

Why is he being punished? Why is he being separated from his husband? Why is their relation has to be end?

Before he could say something, yn again spoke.

Yn: (coldly) I m sorry.

Her voice was low but void of emotions. She stared at the glass window, back still facing jungkook.

Jungkook shut his mouth and frown alittle, decided to listen her first.

Yn:(sigh) I m sorry for what I said in hospital. I didn't mean it. I know my sorry isn't gonna heal the hurt you had faced in this week but to be honest I didn't want to hurt you.

She got silent for sometime, rearranging her words. Jungkook too stayed silent and let her speak all she got.

But to be honest, a heavy burden lift off his shoulder when he heard that.

It's not like he is gonna leave his husband even if yn didn't agree but this confession has  added a relief to his mind, he don't know why?

Yn:(breaking the silence) That day when I saw you, I thought of you as a danger. I know it's quite ridiculous but I couldn't help it that time. I thought you will take my brother away from me. It's just a great stupidity to think like this. But I .... I ... Was scared that time. So much scared. I .....I ...

Her breath got alittle heavy which make jungkook frown in worry. Before he could step towards her to take a look, she calm herself down by taking long breaths.

Yn: I m sorry, that's all I can say.

She again got silent not getting more words. There was silence for sometime and than she heard jungkook's sigh.

She continued to look straight when she felt jungkook sitting beside her.

Both of them now were looking at the moon silently.

Jk:(soft low voice) you know yn! Your brother (yn looked at him and than again look ahead) My husband, he is my life yn. If I m a sun than he is my sunlight. If I m the moon, than he is my shine. If I m the flower than he is my fragrance.

Jungkook chuckle softly, gaze still fixed on the moon. Yn look at his side profile, without her acknowledge her eyes were getting soft and lost in glowing beauty of jungkook due to the moonlight.

Jk:(small smile) he is always a quiet person. Don't like to talk much so I always try to sure his comfort. Once he said that I m his happiness. (Chuckle again in bliss) and I said he is my peace.

Jungkook stopped and looked back at yn before giving her a smile.

Jk: how can I live without my peace? My life? What kind of moon I will be without my shine? Everyone will loathe this flower If it lost its fragrance.